It looks like whoever directed this tried as hard as they could to make a joke out of her

To a non average thinking person , her whole existence is a joke. . . A very bad DAD joke.

But yeah can someone take the concept and use it with some actual sexy models? Yes, in plural... Is for a friend

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user
image.jpeg
Funny because she rarely shows any emotions in her photos and on the runway, I imagined her being like a plastic blow up doll all the time. That photo of her with Abel at the vsfs is the perfect example hahaha

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
To get traffic from guests?

Definitely not, since traffic costs money and generates zero revenue. I messed around with an Amazon affiliates thing for guests but I've never seen a dime from it.

As the Takedowns section is hidden, no?

It's not entirely hidden but the thread contents are hidden.

My reason was that there was 100% agreement on this post from No One, and no alternate suggestions, so I assumed I was doing the will of the members. :nervous:

As you wish, of course.
The No One account is *very reliable and seriously secure*
whatever pleases and sparkles with the group
iu

• Funny
Reactions: 7 users
I have to say I'd prefer them in the model section, but for different reasons than @NoOne's. Like it or not, they are two of the most successful models of the moment, and they both have worked hard to achieve the body they now have. They may never be our favorites, but credit where it's due is what i think.

On the other hand, I'd rather avoid guests that will lead us to the next Uptongate.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
My reason was that there was 100% agreement on this post from No One, and no alternate suggestions, so I assumed I was doing the will of the members. :nervous:

This is only a guess but I feel like that post was made as more in the context of 'opening the eyes of the public with our takedown of the Hadid sisters and showing how terrible they are'- in this case it would still be a takedown but just a public one and therefore as @sore said, there would a risk of the Upton shitstorm again :run:

Of course, this is just my interpretation and I am happy to do whatever the majority want.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I'm kinda happy this is public now, maybe people will realize how mediocre they are at modeling. Not judging their bodies but their faces which are obviously not model material.

• Agree
As long as we can avoid the public outrage their fans may cause when they read our critique!! I'm petty, but the last thing I want is for the pair to gain sympathy because we discuss their negative qualities on this forum.

On the other hand, it'd be refreshing for people to access commentary that isn't sponsored ass-kssing content praising their absolute mediocrity.

• Love
I'm torn. I hate everything about them, and all the BS around them. But at this point we can't really say they are not successful fashion models. Even though I wish they weren't.

• Agree
  • Sad
Reactions: 15 users
I'm torn. I hate everything about them, and all the BS around them. But at this point we can't really say they are not successful fashion models. Even though I wish they weren't.
I agree (sort of). I mean, if we measure success on their presence and campaign numbers alone then they're successful and we can't deny that.

I personally can't take them seriously knowing their careers were bought for them and have been/still are being sponsored by people who benefit handsomely from their constant media presence. They're in that strange new class of socialite-model that has had an easy road with very little adversity or rejection and that diminishes their success in my eyes.

I think it burns down to how we each define success in the industry. For me, anyone who benefits from family name and connections to the level the Hadids have - and anyone who purchases their entire face from a surgeon - isn't on par success wise with the actually talented, beautiful and hard working ladies in the industry.

I think it's all just a matter of perception and personal standards, plus I'm someone without much industry knowledge so my definition of success is entirely opinion based.

successful fashion models..

Motion to call them "successful It Girls"? Or "successful products of nepotism"? Successful...just anything but fashion model.

Nobody can argue with the success. But I cannot mentally put these two on the level of natural, hardworking, talented beauties like Natalia and Vlada.

Edit: I also generally disagree with suddenly making threads public. Sometimes I disclose things in members-only sections of the forum that I wouldn't say if I knew the entire Internet could access them easily.

• Dislike
Reactions: 9 users
I'm not questioning their success or how they look, because body wise, they definitely do not deserve the takedown section anymore (Bella more than Gigi) and they're really in demand career wise. But there is already a Gigi Hadid thread in the model section, we could've just made a singular one for Bella aswell? Cara Delevingne looks pretty good now too but she's still in the takedowns and I feel like most people here tolerate here more than the Hadids. They haven't been fat for a little over six months now and the thread still never turned into a positive one so idk. I feel like it's just asking for negative attention & more trolls on the forum

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users