Has Bella always looked this much like Cher?

CyiPvqJXEAA_OdX

• Funny
  • Gross
Reactions: 2 users
She looks horrible to me. Skinnier than last year but her thighs are still huge and flabby? She would've never made the final callbacks let alone getting directly casted for the show. I love nepotism

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
She looks horrible to me. Skinnier than last year but her thighs are still huge and flabby? She would've never made the final callbacks let alone getting directly casted for the show. I love nepotism
Can the 'dark angel' come and give her fashion career the kiss of death:rolleyes:

CyjLucrXgAAdY5H

Unprofessional.

At least she's not smiling. Her grin makes her look like a fairy tale witch. Here she just looks like a bad fantasy illustration by a teenage boy who's not entirely sure what a real girl looks like.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Hmm...interesting :whistling:...especially because the man who b(r)ought Gigi into the industry, Paul Marciano, donated a hefty sum of money to the Trump campaign.
No matter how upset you are about the election, turning everything into a witch hunt for trump supporters is neither helpful nor reasonable. Gigi's "speech" is much more about staying uncontroversial than Marciano handing her $100 and telling her what to say.

• Agree
  • Dislike
Reactions: 10 users
I think Bella should just get thigh lipo to finish off her plastic look. Why stop now. That is her problem area anyway. Gigi's mom arms seem less fixable...

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user