This thread is such a rollercoaster though. Looking at the photos on the first page, who would've thought an Hadid Sister would've to delete her photos because her legs being too skinny are triggering people!

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 4 users
IMG_20161120_233026.jpg

Im still not sure if this is Bella....her legs look so good

• Disagree
Reactions: 2 users
image.jpeg

You can really see how much better she looks now when u compare to old pics.

And I'll never understand why they keep trying to make their last name a "thing".

I don't think they look "so" good. I think she knows her angles REALLY well, but I think that's it. She's lost weight but I still don't think she looks good by any means, just better.
saw her recently at a party--she looks like she is around a bmi of 17-17.5 right now, depending on muscle mass. Surprisingly good for her, I hope for her sake she loses 10 more pounds because that way maybe Gigi will be phased out..

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users
Bella may have lost weight, but she knows her angles well and works them. She looks painfully average in candids (compared to her SM) and it's pretty obvious that she works hard for the thin photos. Personally I'm not impressed at all considering she's spent a large portion of her "career" manipulating social media in an effort to convince people she's a real model.

Honestly, I wish she & GiGi would fuck off back to being talentless socialites because I am sick to death of having brain numbing mediocrity forced upon me by the media.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 6 users
She was so painful to watch at the AMAs... It was so embarrassing and just :seeya:
And I'm happy to see that most of social media feels the same way

I know we're discussing Bella's body in those pics but can she PLEASE hire a stylist?! Her street style is painful to watch.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users