It’s crazy because I think that when other people look at all of the VS models or all of the girls [who] are walking, they’re like, ‘They’re not human.
I guess Bella doesn't read SG. I find this quote so funny. :D No way we'd be confusing VS girls with superwomen. :tribe:

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user
  • Agree
Reactions: 6 users
I really didn't mean to lose weight / I workout three hours everyday and eat hard protein and have a strict diet. Lmfao I'm dead. That's literally, you know, what people do when they want to lose...
"New anorexic diet and regime. How VS made Bella Hadid anorexic. The young supermodel dropped 20lbs and is looking now scarily skinny." Yeah, if she admit it, the media would be all over her and how unhealthy is losing weight for a job.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
"New anorexic diet and regime. How VS made Bella Hadid anorexic. The young supermodel dropped 20lbs and is looking now scarily skinny." Yeah, if she admit it, the media would be all over her and how unhealthy is losing weight for a job.
She started losing right after ss 16 so it's not really just for the VS show. But I get what you're saying, she could've avoided the last part though, of course you lose weight if you workout and have a strict diet? How is it an accident? Lol. And I highly doubt she works out for three hours everyday, unless she started doing it recently because she's not toned at all

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Ridiculous that even Bella, at her new slim but healthy looking weight, feels the need to make excuses for why she lost weight because she'll get attacked by the media if she doesn't pretend she loved being fat n curvy.

Ridiculous that even Bella, at her new slim but healthy looking weight, feels the need to make excuses for why she lost weight because she'll get attacked by the media if she doesn't pretend she loved being fat n curvy.
Yeah, I wouldn't say she's the kind of thin that needs to make excuses about her weight, she's still looking fresh and has boobs and stuff, so I doubt anyone is actually thinking she has an ed or is ''scarily'' skinny. It's just that both sisters have always been 'praised' by fat asses to be curvier than the average runway model (....and they still are.) and have to find excuses to mantain a friendly image. Tbh, the one who often looks unhealthy, grey and tired is Gigi who's not even as slim as Bella's. Bella is looking fine for the masses

• Agree
I'm imagining @Artemis answering this and blowing everyone away. Gigi isn't being paid for her political opinions but COME ON. Imagine how redeeming she could be with even 1/8 of a brain.
I understand why celebs have to be really careful with such sensitive topics, especially if they're models and their job is to represent brands...but still, she sounds shaky and like she's trying so hard to find the words lol it was painful to watch

• Agree
I understand why celebs have to be really careful with such sensitive topics, especially if they're models and their job is to represent brands...but still, she sounds shaky and like she's trying so hard to find the words lol it was painful to watch
precisely, she could've just drifted with some sort of mention of the way democracy works, but that's just me... I'm seriously intrigued tho, do they have any sort of talent? idk dance? beatboxing? baking?

• Funny
Reactions: 1 users
She needs to take classes for public speaking. JFC that was painful. Even more so considering public speaking/media appearances are pillars of her career and her voice was SO beyond shaky. Reminds me of the first time I spoke in front of a room..... in grade school. :lol: