http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...Nike-collaboration-ahead-VS-Fashion-Show.html

If she poses from certain sides her body is acceptable. But I assume she won't walk with a side forward because frontal wise she looks still bla. (Ewwww these lips are ugly) but at least she is 'fit' for VS and won't pull a Behati.
She looks quite good body wise. (Face is still meh imo) Tabloids are gonna start the anorexia "too skinny" titles now. She better keep snapping those pics of burgers.

• Disagree
Reactions: 1 user
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...Nike-collaboration-ahead-VS-Fashion-Show.html

If she poses from certain sides her body is acceptable. But I assume she won't walk with a side forward because frontal wise she looks still bla. (Ewwww these lips are ugly) but at least she is 'fit' for VS and won't pull a Behati.

I totally agree with thinking that her legs look good, but theres something so off when you go from leg to hip and back to waist...like that has to be the result of surgery right?

• Disagree
Reactions: 2 users
Bella just constantly reminds me of a blow up doll. Maybe it's the face? The tacky style? Or maybe it's her strangely disproportionate body/the overdone plastic surgery.

Either way it's sad and gross.

She wishes she was as beautiful as Monica
Oh don't take me wrong, is like she's trying to be classically beautiful like Monica (thanks to her surgery) but fails miserably because is always fake, hence the eyes. . . She tries too hard anyway and then tries too hard to hide it

OT:

I have never understand the hype.
But she made a hot couple with Vincent Cassel. Because of him. :naughty:
I feel like she's the imagine of classical/natural beauty, I think her face is perfect but I can understand why someone could find her boring
IMG_9961.JPG

IMG_9962.JPG

But tbh, we do have/had better beauties in Italy. Bianca Balti, Carla Bruni, Virna Lisi and I could go on. But she's still really beautiful to me

• Agree
I feel like she's the imagine of classical/natural beauty, I think her face is perfect but I can understand why someone could find her boring
View attachment 14339
View attachment 14340
But tbh, we do have/had better beauties in Italy. Bianca Balti, Carla Bruni, Virna Lisi and I could go on. But she's still really beautiful to me

I actually prefer this thread now everyone is discussing and posting pictures of Monica instead of the Hadid sisters....

• Funny
View attachment 14339
View attachment 14340
I just wanted to say a huge thank you because I did not know Virna Lisa and, after a google search, I fall in love with her face . She was damn beautiful when she was young and remained elegant even at an older age !

• Love