As was mentioned before, her arms look so weirdly disproportionate! Almost like the female equivalent of those guys who routinely skip leg day and end up looking like Johnny Bravo. I don't understand how this awkward, top heavy broad is considered the "height of feminine sexuality" as Victoria's Secret says their models are. It's just such a fail. Why not find models that they don't have to tailor costumes to cover imperfections? I guess there's no money in that. I sound like such a bitter old woman, but it continually baffles me!

I always assumed her fat storage pattern was odd because she'd had some of it sucked out of her at some point.

I hope I'm wrong, but she's had so much done to her face, it just seemed more likely than not she'd had something done to her body as well.
I hadn't considered this, but now that you've brought it up, it definitely makes sense.

Do you girls think there is like a limit for a person? Like that even if someone really works for it/diets heavily, they still won't get under a certain BMI or weight. Probably due to genetics. I don't know if it makes sense. I don't believe in those big bones bs of course, but I definitely think that while almost everyone can be slim, our standard of skinny isn't achievable for everyone?
We have all seen the Hadids at their 'relaxed' weight and they're big (Gigi more than Bella), I can't ever see Bella getting Magdalena thin, let alone her sister who looks like she's making really big efforts and still remains over an average standard. It just seems like such a stretch for them, I can't imagine it.

I think the 'limit' depends on how far you are willing to go- you could starve and exercise all day and get there eventually (obviously unadvised). For some, to reach the standard of 'skinny' we have, it's easier to get there; for others it takes more effort. I think Gigi and Bella do naturally have a rather awkward build (as a lot of us discussed on this thread) and it unsustainable for them to be like Magda. However, they could DEFINITELY maintain a lower weight than they have currently and if it's too hard.. well boohoo because there are a million girls who are more suited for the job so GTFO. :flower:

Sorry for being off topic but this is always mentioned, however as a high schooler who lives near many junior high & high schools, rarely any teenagers are that skinny? There are a few 12-15 year old girls who still have super undeveloped bodies but only a handful of actually skinny girls, who stay skinny til 18. Most are slim or average/chubby even fat. Again, don't mean to derail the convo but I keep seeing this argument pop up, and the logic just doesn't work for me as the vast minority of teen girls I know are able to eat a lot without gaining :/

I'd like to highlight this point because I agree with this so much. I mean, if it was this easy then I'd see a lot less cameltoe/muffin top situations. I acknowledge that at a younger age you might still be growing and have a slightly faster metabolism but as far as I'm aware we all universally agree that metabolism isn't a make it or break it factor. I see a lot of twig like 14yr olds but when they grow up to be 15 it's like a magical transformation from a mouse to a pumpkin, I was the opposite and when I was younger I had a bit of chub because I ate crap all day and then I started appreciating the skinny look and I'm at my lowest bmi right now.
Bottom line: teenagers aren't all miraculously skinny, especially to our standards.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Sorry for being off topic but this is always mentioned, however as a high schooler who lives near many junior high & high schools, rarely any teenagers are that skinny? There are a few 12-15 year old girls who still have super undeveloped bodies but only a handful of actually skinny girls, who stay skinny til 18. Most are slim or average/chubby even fat. Again, don't mean to derail the convo but I keep seeing this argument pop up, and the logic just doesn't work for me as the vast minority of teen girls I know are able to eat a lot without gaining :/

True. I was always average in middle school eating what I wanted, then came the first year of high school I didn't change my eating habits at all which is why I gained a lot of weight as a freshman. I got on track the next year but my metabolism was never very fast.
There were girls with high metabolisms though but they all started to gain towards senior year.

@vie @Ethereal @marieebo

Just adding to the conversation - I think for a lot of girls (...women?), puberty is exactly when you start to pack on the pounds.

Also, I notice that even some girls in high school who are average-sized and not toned at all still somehow don't look as bad as someone older who's that same weight and shape. Not sure why, maybe there's just less cellulite.

Reactions: 2 users
"I Can't Believe I Have Wings" -- yeah, neither can I...

Angel wings? More like bat wings:

Screen Shot 2016-11-06 at 4.35.49 PM.png

• Funny
Reactions: 4 users
I can sorta believe she has wings—VS models are known for being larger.

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user
Half of me is thrilled she's losing and looks somewhat good, half of me is furious because she's still a plastic creation and bought her way in...:whistling:

• Agree
Reactions: 10 users
No but for real, I take dance class with a 21 y/o. She is a pear, thick and chunky thighs, normal to high weight range. I bet if she dieted and exercised she would still have trouble losing on those trouble spots. But the voluptuous "kylie kardashian" look is hot right now so I doubt this girl would want to lose weight allover. She got a lipo on her hips and butt. I didnt notice till someone pointed out. Still looks fat. But really.... Getting a lipo at 21? For me that is a clear sign of laziness. You are 21 for christs sake, your metabolism is still at its prime, all you need to do is commit to a diet and exercise regimen.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
There is no way that they both got lipo on their stomachs...sure they have weird body types but it doesn't mean that they both went under the knife (not including Bella's plastic face). If they really got lipo don't you think they would have got it somewhere that was actually a problem?? Like in their arms or thighs?? I hate it when people make stupid plastic surgery accusations

Half of me is thrilled she's losing and looks somewhat good, half of me is furious because she's still a plastic creation and bought her way in...:whistling:
Any insights? I don't think Bella had lipo (not a crazy Kardashian) but I wonder.. does she still "cut that ivory into skinny pieces / clean it with her face"? :whistling:

Imo she should have also stopped with the surgery BEFORE she got to the point she is now. Halfway between now and then would have been ideal. Too old looking now.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users