Why can't this stay in takedowns and make a new thread for them? And since when does the outside success a model determine on whether or not the community thinks they belong in the takedowns? Seems random.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
Why can't this stay in takedowns and make a new thread for them? And since when does the outside success a model determine on whether or not the community thinks they belong in the takedowns? Seems random.
I understand your train of thought but I think that would perhaps split the discussion too much.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Sorry to get OT from the conversation, but does anyone remember Bella's old Tumblr URL? I remember it was very teen angsty and she had some posts about wanting to be skinny.

Ooh, thanks @vie!

Some highlights, because I'm procrastinating this paper...

Anonymous asked:
u keep losing more and more weight...
Oh do I? My b

Anonymous asked:
how much do you weigh and how tall are you?

114 min

118 max

5'9

Anonymous asked:
114 FUCKING POUNDS ARE YOU JOKING you are miniature. "foodoholic" ....what food.
Hahaha omg this made me giggle. I love food, just recently I have chosen to eat the healthier variety. Doesn’t mean I don’t LOVE food! x

Anonymous asked:
i weigh 113 and im 5'3... how the fuck are you so skinny. its not fair
im not that skinny!

Anonymous asked:
hey you say "eat well" can you give me some examples? #dreamofbeingasskinnyasyou
raspberries and celery are always a good snack or lunch. grilled chicken and salad for dinner. scrambled egg whites for breakfast. #imnotthatskinny

but i love you thank you!
Anonymous asked:
how do you stay so skinny?
eat well and exercise daily
Anonymous asked:
you always reblog things about getting skinny, but you areee skinny. and you're fucking gorgeous. <3
Thank you!!!
Anonymous asked:
do u hav an eating disorder?
no

Anonymous asked:
why r ur boobs so big and ur so skinny?
genes? i don’t know..
Aha, her surgeon's name is Gene!

Anonymous asked:
your blog is better than gigi's hehe
hahahahhah thank you

• Funny
  • Useful
Reactions: 4 users
Ooh, thanks @vie!

Some highlights, because I'm procrastinating this paper...
Wow, I must be terrible at guessing weights because I thought she looked more 125-130, maybe 115-118 now but those posts are from 2+ years ago...

Ohh man there is a goldmine of absolutely fascinating stuff. Love reading this kind of unfiltered thing, where it's pre-fame, pre "body image warrior" stuff. Looks like she has some ambivalence about being skinny.

http://luvzmez.tumblr.com/tagged/skinny

Some photos of actual models (Vlada vlada omg)

This really annoying quotegif proanas always post, and also denies ED, but someone else also mentions "health"

senilesquid asked:
are you happy with the weight your at?
sometimes xx

Anonymous asked:
are you happier now that you're skinnier? or do you wish to be even skinnier? you are beyond already bb
I’ve gained some weight and I feel wonderful :)

Diet related items

Some pro-thin quotes:

My favorite:
tumblr_mg364gJsUr1rnsbvlo1_500.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
in 2012 or so Bella was actually pretty damn thin, those stats seem reasonable, if not even a bit higher than her lowest, but then she gained a lot because she was apparently struggling with disordered eating

• Sad
And I'm sorry but their mother is completely out of her mind. Who pushes a daughter that just got out of an ED into the modeling industry??

• Agree
Reactions: 11 users
Do you know if there are any photos?
Not sure if this is the right time period (just going on the fact that she still has her original face) but she seems *relatively* thin here, even though it's hard to tell. But if she was "pretty damn thin" then I doubt this was her lowest.
image.jpeg

Not sure if this is the right time period (just going on the fact that she still has her original face) but she seems *relatively* thin here, even though it's hard to tell. But if she was "pretty damn thin" then I doubt this was her lowest.View attachment 14648
Honestly crazy how young she is in her 'old face' pics because she looks so much mature - like a college student to me when she's only 14 or 15 I think?

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Honestly crazy how young she is in her 'old face' pics because she looks so much mature - like a college student to me when she's only 14 or 15 I think?
Most american girls' faces age that way, they always look much older. I'm guessing it's the diet

• Disagree
  • Agree