Guys, why is everyone gushing over her all of a sudden? Weight loss looks good on pretty much everyone, but it doesn't make her a model. Her face still puts me in mind of a bowl of pudding, it's as boring as driving through southern Illinois, her style consists of trying desperately to match anything with head-to-toe Adidas, and she's still taking the place of girls who worked from the bottom up to be there.
She went from useless branded socialite to a still-useless, still-branded skinny(er) socialite. Whoop de do.

Reactions: 16 users
Guys, why is everyone gushing over her all of a sudden? Weight loss looks good on pretty much everyone, but it doesn't make her a model. Her face still puts me in mind of a bowl of pudding, it's as boring as driving through southern Illinois, her style consists of trying desperately to match anything with head-to-toe Adidas, and she's still taking the place of girls who worked from the bottom up to be there.
She went from useless branded socialite to a still-useless, still-branded skinny(er) socialite. Whoop de do.
That's the thing. She's a socialite, not a model. Not now, not ever. The Hadids and Jenners are like cheap versions of Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie from early 2000s (not that Paris was ever classy). They'll be irrelevant soon enough.

Which makes me wonder, which up and coming celeb kid will be in her late teens/early 20s in early-mid 2020? And which "profession" will said kid choose to pursue?

Reactions: 4 users
That's the thing. She's a socialite, not a model. Not now, not ever. The Hadids and Jenners are like cheap versions of Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie from early 2000s (not that Paris was ever classy). They'll be irrelevant soon enough.

Which makes me wonder, which up and coming celeb kid will be in her late teens/early 20s in early-mid 2020? And which "profession" will said kid choose to pursue?
Agreed.
Up and coming celeb kids:
Ava Phillipe
Kaia Gerber
Liv Freundlich
Grier Henchy
Lily Sheen
Honor Warren

Reactions: 1 user
Modeling still, for sure. Because she honestly doesn't have to do any work for it. She doesn't have to maintain a nice physique. She probably doesn't get up early to go on castings, someone does that for her. She doesn't have to work on her expressions or poses - it doesn't matter whether she looks compelling, people will buy it because her name is on it. She doesn't have to work at building relationships in the industry - her name does that for her. She just whips up enough publicity to make sure she stays famous, and that's all.

I'm curious to see better pics but she looks very good if you compare to her bikini pics of a year ago. Really. Not as impressive as Bella's but the improvement it's there. I think they both are eating very clean/did some kind of treatment because they used to have a lot of cellulite.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Yikes!

I'm curious to see better pics but she looks very good if you compare to her bikini pics of a year ago. Really. Not as impressive as Bella's but the improvement it's there. I think they both are eating very clean/did some kind of treatment because they used to have a lot of cellulite.
View attachment 12327 View attachment 12328 View attachment 12329
Some good photoshop here then

Cmlhg3PVIAEQupo

I really respect her for her transformation. The girls are going to be in the industry whether we like it or not, whether they work for it or not, so seeing Bella really step up to the plate and put a little effort in puts her SO far ahead of the others in my book.

Reactions: 1 users
Cmlhg3PVIAEQupo

I really respect her for her transformation. The girls are going to be in the industry whether we like it or not, whether they work for it or not, so seeing Bella really step up to the plate and put a little effort in puts her SO far ahead of the others in my book.

IDK - the dead look in her eyes suggests they replaced her with an AI robot a while back so I'm not sure whether she deserves the credit or whether the Fembot manufacturer does

Reactions: 6 users
Agreed.
Up and coming celeb kids:
Ava Phillipe
Kaia Gerber
Liv Freundlich
Grier Henchy
Lily Sheen
Honor Warren
Missing on this list but the Smith's kids are attractive and wayy more interesting than the rest. They photograph very well
Also...

I do agree that she's been looking good compared to her past, but in this pic especially I don't see anything impressive. She looks large
she has a somewhat bony frame, and always has--her chest and collarbones show a lot but she still has pretty wide hips and thick arms. She does a great job dressing her body, at least, IMO

edit: saying this as someone who has known her with less than one degree of separation for over 15 years.

Reactions: 1 users
Did anyone see the picture of Bella on Mica's Instagram today?
""

I can just imagine Bella being all like 'take this picture of me with an entire pizza for Instagram'

Although, she probably did eat it all herself considering how good Mica looked two days ago
QzMROU0F.jpg

As much as I dislike Bella, she seemed to be hanging out with the models I love the most (Hanne, Anna, Binx etc) the last couple of seasons in Milan and now even Mica is hanging out with her..it is leading me to believe she may actually be a cool person.

Did anyone see the picture of Bella on Mica's Instagram today?
""

I can just imagine Bella being all like 'take this picture of me with an entire pizza for Instagram'

Although, she probably did eat it all herself considering how good Mica looked two days ago
QzMROU0F.jpg

I doubt they're having pizza since they have a runway show tonight. But still, italian pizza is not junk food, You can totally eat it for lunch or dinner when you're maintaning/dieting if you don't eat anything else after. It's like 700 cal

Reactions: 4 users