Bella always looks cartoonish to me...like she was stretched in between a roller or something.

She's fallen into the uncanny valley for me.
Yeah, all the plastic surgery has really left her with a gross rubbery face. Like a Barbie doll left in the back windshield of a car on a hot summer afternoon.

Reactions: 2 users
It's as though she gets worse the more famous she gets. Weight gain aside, it seems like she's lost her ability to pose? IDK? When she first started modelling, her work was relatively good for a commercial model:

gigi3.jpg
gigi4.jpg

Compare her to Barbara Pavlin - she's gained a lot over the years but she still manages to take a decent photo. Granted, her face is gorgeous and Gigi's not so much but I just can't believe that Gigi has gone from taking photos like the ones I've posted here to the one posted above of Gigi and all her back fat. It's like it's not even the same person!

Reactions: 5 users
It's as though she gets worse the more famous she gets. Weight gain aside, it seems like she's lost her ability to pose? IDK? When she first started modelling, her work was relatively good for a commercial model:

View attachment 12177View attachment 12178
Compare her to Barbara Pavlin - she's gained a lot over the years but she still manages to take a decent photo. Granted, her face is gorgeous and Gigi's not so much but I just can't believe that Gigi has gone from taking photos like the ones I've posted here to the one posted above of Gigi and all her back fat. It's like it's not even the same person!

Is it weird that I think Gigi's face was prettier back then in these shots (or did photoshop just have a role of sorts)? Could it be she has already aged poorly? Since she looks much older than her age (as does Bella), perhaps this is an accurate possibility

Reactions: 1 user

View attachment 12177View attachment 12178
my guess is more famous she got the more she realised she wouldn't have to work hard for it and as a result didn't try to improve

Is it weird that I think Gigi's face was prettier back then in these shots (or did photoshop just have a role of sorts)? Could it be she has already aged poorly? Since she looks much older than her age (as does Bella), perhaps this is an accurate possibility
Now I'm going to get banned forever. But I feel like her face was way prettier before she lost the weight, she has jowls now

Reactions: 5 users
If people didn't praised Gigi's fat roll and averageness then she would have lost the weight already instead of growing larger. On the other hand we have Bella who was considered the "ugly" sister, she works had because she knows she has to look good in order to keep her career. In no time Bella is going to outshine Gigi.

It's such a weird thing to say because she's a 'model' but Gigi doesn't even have the bone structure to pull the skinny look off.
She definitely lost weight for the last FW compared to her standard, and look how droppy her face was:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Compared to when she's fuller:
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

It's funny to say but she needs fat in her cheeks for her face to look pretty and younger. And she didn't even lost THAT much, her face would sag even more if she ever decided to go model skinny (lol)

It's such a weird thing to say because she's a 'model' but Gigi doesn't even have the bone structure to pull the skinny look off.
She definitely lost weight for the last FW compared to her standard, and look how droppy her face was:
View attachment 12191 View attachment 12192
Compared to when she's fuller:
View attachment 12194
View attachment 12195
It's funny to say but she needs fat in her cheeks for her face to look pretty and younger. And she didn't even lost THAT much, her face would sag even more if she ever decided to go model skinny (lol)
This just shows once again that she's not model material

Reactions: 1 users
Bella has clearly been working on slimming down her legs but maybe she should start focusing on those linebacker arms.
image.jpeg

image.png

I hope I'm not the only one who gets annoyed by all the junk food posts that adore their social media. Burgers, chips, pizza... It's kind of sad how they are praised for promoting artery clogging food whilst normal models would get told off by their agents and bookers. This double standard really mocks actually talented models who work hard for their figure. :(

View attachment 12209
I hope I'm not the only one who gets annoyed by all the junk food posts that adore their social media. Burgers, chips, pizza... It's kind of sad how they are praised for promoting artery clogging food whilst normal models would get told off by their agents and bookers. This double standard really mocks actually talented models who work hard for their figure. :(
She's been losing a lot this year, she's not eating that junk.

She's been losing a lot this year, she's not eating that junk.

That's great and all but she is losing whilst telling young girls that that's how a model eats. It's unrealistic and makes people question why they aren't losing weight even though they are eating like Bella Hadid

Reactions: 4 users
That's great and all but she is losing whilst telling young girls that that's how a model eats. It's unrealistic and makes people question why they aren't losing weight even though they are eating like Bella Hadid
THIS. People always bitch about how unfair it is that a seemingly small percentage of people can eat "whatever they want" and not gain. It's because THEY DON'T REALLY EAT LIKE THAT. Annoys me to no end.

Agree -- in society we already have debates over models/magazines/photoshop, etc inspiring eating disorders and body dysmorphia... so yeahhh, adding in deceptive messages about food and diet is the last thing any of us need in all this