The fake media relationship has finally ended. Gigi is apparently 'very sad'... hahahahahaha :spitlaugh::hahano:

Reactions: 2 users
image.jpeg

Looking thick as always

Reactions: 1 user
Just saw this in the store...:meh: Also maybe just the angle, but why does her head look so huge?
gallery-1462823177-elle-june-bella-hadid-cover.jpg

Just saw this in the store...:meh: Also maybe just the angle, but why does her head look so huge? View attachment 12011
She looks SO strangely disproportionate there. Her arms are freakishly short !

This picture of Paris Hilton is very weird and not sure what freak edited it, but this is what Bella looks like to me on that cover...
image.jpeg

Does she not look in the mirror before she leaves the house because her sense of style is very questionable
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
Oh my god. Just look at Bella's thighs! Barf. I bet she has to rub deodorant between them like Amy Schumer. I think this is a Marc Jacobs campaign. What is he thinking.

View attachment 12035 Oh my god. Just look at Bella's thighs! Barf. I bet she has to rub deodorant between them like Amy Schumer. I think this is a Marc Jacobs campaign. What is he thinking.

You don't really seem to review threads before posting. A lot of your comments are asinine because of this.

Reactions: 2 users
image.jpeg

I don't know what's more tragic, the fact that she is wearing a slightly shaped paper bag on her thunder thighs or the cameltoe that is peeking through that paper bag :eyeroll: (models of this generation in their prime)

Oh my god. Just look at Bella's thighs! Barf. I bet she has to rub deodorant between them like Amy Schumer. I think this is a Marc Jacobs campaign. What is he thinking.
compared to this picture she looks a lot better nowadays. Never thought I'd say this but I also really like the recent work she's been doing.
Screen Shot 2016-06-08 at 17.52.37.png
Screen Shot 2016-06-08 at 17.53.59.png
Screen Shot 2016-06-08 at 17.54.20.png

View attachment 12049
I don't know what's more tragic, the fact that she is wearing a slightly shaped paper bag on her thunder thighs or the cameltoe that is peeking through that paper bag :eyeroll: (models of this generation in their prime)
Did she dye her hair? Not a fan. Not that she looked great before, either, but