Does she have to do the open mouth fish pose all the time?!
Gigi-Hadid-x-Penshoppe-3-660x989.jpg

Gigi-Hadid-x-Penshoppe-4-660x989.jpg

I know I'm late w this but its p dumb that Gigi won model of the year and is considered some great "versatile" model when so many other girls are much better and walked more shows. Shes just so basic to me, I think they picked her because she has a better social media presence?

I know I'm late w this but its p dumb that Gigi won model of the year and is considered some great "versatile" model when so many other girls are much better and walked more shows. Shes just so basic to me, I think they picked her because she has a better social media presence?
Not trying to be a skinny bitch, but the ideas you expressed were discussed over and over again on the previous pages. Always read previous posts before posting yourself. And keep it relevant, unique, new or funny if you wish to avoid a slap from other members.

Reactions: 2 users
Actually I feel like I at least sense Anwar might be able to contract facial muscles and make some expressions unlike his sisters constantly staring off into a distant, distant spot in space. See he already looks impatient, maybe a bit annoyed, and even focused on the camera haha. I don't find the cover great, but I DO find it better than something I would see on, I dunno, tiger beat magazine?!?**

Also I'd have to see the rest of him to see if he was worth a half, full, or double take.

**I don't even know how I know such a horrid teen'zine exists....such crap I've probably seen in a grocery store that is taking up valuable brain space that could have been used for better knowledge..how to undo this...tiger beat! teen vogue, even regular US vogue, and anything with the Hadids' photos....please exit my memory banks now!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Crop out her face and arms in the second photo and she almost looks halfway decent. Loose fitting pants are definitely her friend.

TBH I think her legs look awful here. Crop out her legs and leave the calves/ankles - about the only decent body part in this pic. (Though her stomach is OK).