Nothing wrong with quick fixes, but I don't expect a model to rely on that...your body should be pretty consistent 24/7. I mean I don't even care that much but yo-yo dieting and frequent weight fluctuations can be extremely dangerous, it's a very bad habit

not exactly the point I was making, but I feel you haha

maybe I'm just defending her because I'm using a quick fix before a pool party on Memorial Day :run::supershame:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Her upper arms, thighs, and cheeks always look puffy, when she loses a bit or looks slimmer it's always in the waist / calf / lower arms

Yes thank you
M the worst when it comes to spelling haha

use google chrome and it has automatic spell check that when you misspell something will underline and you can right click (although it wouldn't work in this case because angel and angle are both words).

Spelling is a vastly important life skill and people will judge you for being a poor speller (unless your foreign, but xenophobia is very real in at least America so even then). I don't mean to be offensive, just helpful

Reactions: 3 users
use google chrome and it has automatic spell check that when you misspell something will underline and you can right click (although it wouldn't work in this case because angel and angle are both words).

Spelling is a vastly important life skill and people will judge you for being a poor speller (unless your you're :busted:foreign, but xenophobia is very real in at least America so even then). I don't mean to be offensive, just helpful

:p

Reactions: 11 users

Spelling is a vastly important life skill and people will judge you for being a poor speller (unless your foreign, but xenophobia is very real in at least America so even then). I don't mean to be offensive, just helpful

I wrote I can't weight somewhere on this site not too long ago...