That's the first time I heard her speak and her voice is so annoying omg. Can an American tell me what kind of accent that is? It makes me want to punch a wall.

Also why is it so fucking ~quirky for actresses and models to brag abouting eating junk food? I'm skinny (not to us, obviously) but I eat like shit, har har!! Look at me, I'm not like ~*other girls*~ !!!

No wonder I haven't been able to find Adderall lately she must have swallowed every pill in the state of NY.

FFN_vcv_52061417.jpg
FFN_vcv_52061426.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
how her waist can be that size with arms like that is beyond me

yes, she does have a nice waist but she needs to work out her arms. seems like she just does kickboxing which probably only works out her core, but she still needs to target the arms. People's bodies also distribute weight different. I am the opposite of her - my legs and arms always stay thin and my fat mostly accumulates in my midsection.

It looks like she just didn't really eat for a few days so her stomach got small but her limbs haven't caught up because it's not real and gradual weight loss.

Reactions: 1 user
I think she focused the most on her stomach area when working out. She's often seen in workout clothes but her arms and legs don't seem to tone up.

Boxing gives you nice abs but I'm pretty sure it should tone up your butt and arms as well?
Anyway their weight fluctuates soo much it's insane. I don't know how this is considered setting a good example for young girls (since everyone praises Gigi everytime she mention burgers), eat all the junk you want during the week but starve yourself two days before you have a shooting? Because that's what it looks like. One minute they look slim and the other they're bloated as hell, it's so unhealthy

Reactions: 2 users
Also what bothers me is that she is flaunting her thinner torso which is so obviously the result of some quick fix instead of something she actually earned by reducing total body fat percentage. Just something very attention seeking and off putting about these photos to me.

Also what bothers me is that she is flaunting her thinner torso which is so obviously the result of some quick fix instead of something she actually earned by reducing total body fat percentage. Just something very attention seeking and off putting about these photos to me.

I'm pretty sure we have like seven threads here on quick fixes haha. I think your just mad its Gigi
Plus, who doesn't have that dress/crop top/skinny jeans in their closet that they love to feel when they're feeling their skinniest?

I'm pretty sure we have like seven threads here on quick fixes haha. I think your just mad its Gigi
Plus, who doesn't have that dress/crop top/skinny jeans in their closet that they love to feel when they're feeling their skinniest?
Nothing wrong with quick fixes, but I don't expect a model to rely on that...your body should be pretty consistent 24/7. I mean I don't even care that much but yo-yo dieting and frequent weight fluctuations can be extremely dangerous, it's a very bad habit

Reactions: 4 users