Most american girls' faces age that way, they always look much older. I'm guessing it's the diet
Even compared to a lot of girls I know/see between 13 and 17 and other celebrities. She just always looks significantly and almost unusually older than her real age to me, which is good in your young teen's I guess but not so much after that

Even compared to a lot of girls I know/see between 13 and 17 and other celebrities. She just always looks significantly and almost unusually older than her real age to me, which is good in your young teen's I guess but not so much after that
I believe she already had a nosejob in that pic they posted, her original nose is bigger. Messed up

Reactions: 1 user
Watch her PR shut down this thread by tomorrow
I think this got moved back to Takedowns, thank goodness.

And I'm sorry but their mother is completely out of her mind. Who pushes a daughter that just got out of an ED into the modeling industry??
I'm wondering this myself. That tumblr is practically a cliche of teenage angst and self-loathing
  • Dark, broody photos of teeny legs and pushed-out collarbones and shots of ribs = check
  • pro...something quotes like "i'll be happy when I'm skinny" = check
  • photos of actual models, skinny runway girls, Kate Moss and Twiggy (there are Vlada gifs, you guys, she actually knows who Vlada is) = check
  • superstretchedout selfies where she's skinny, but also definitely contorting herself to look skinnier than she is = check

I can't even imagine going from that kind of mindset straight into a career where she's fatter than everyone around her and literally reminded every single day. Who recovers and then goes straight into an industry where "closely monitoring your weight" is a job qualification and criticism of your body is a given?

It also makes me worry that this new weight loss is somewhere on the disordered spectrum, and so it can't be maintained. And then the worst part of that* is when she gains it back and there are a thousand tabloids slobbering at her feet for being "so brave!!!" to get fat again. I'll give this less than a year.

Do you know if there are any photos?
Scroll back on her tumblr for enough hours :/
http://luvzmez.tumblr.com/tagged/me

tumblr_m5ho0zgDP11qjeogdo1_500.png

tumblr_m5c5h1xchh1qjeogdo1_500.png

• Gross
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users
IMO stuff like that from the past makes people/celebs and even Bella more likeable. Erasing all this old accounts, post, ... erases a glimpse into their personality and leaves them behind as shallow and fake. Oh, as shallow and fake as Swift. :nod:

Bella would return to be just the sister of a rich man's daughter. The girl who's just known because her sister is known because of her father's money. Classic.

• Agree
Searching through bella's tumblr makes her seem so much more human and almost makes me like her a little bit more; being able to see personal posts of hers and a personality... hopefully it doesn't get taken down.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
Searching through bella's tumblr makes her seem so much more human and almost makes me like her a little bit more; being able to see personal posts of hers and a personality... hopefully it doesn't get taken down.
It made me like her less because she's mopey (for no stated reason other than being fat), self-indulgent, and cliche.

Also Bella's body grosses me the fuck out. When you crash/don't work out/eat shit, you might be skinnier but you're still a stack of problem areas. Gigi looked a lot better and doesn't make me want to rip off my face and eat it anymore.*

*but still hateeee because she's boring, rather, looks like a flat-chested Kate Upton with semi-circle eyebrows :yawn:
None of these nepogirls have a look, if that makes sense?

• Agree
  • Love
  • Gross
Reactions: 9 users
It made me like her less because she's mopey (for no stated reason other than being fat), self-indulgent, and cliche.

Also Bella's body grosses me the fuck out. When you crash/don't work out/eat shit, you might be skinnier but you're still a stack of problem areas. Gigi looked a lot better and doesn't make me want to rip off my face and eat it anymore.*

*but still hateeee because she's boring, rather, looks like a flat-chested Kate Upton with semi-circle eyebrows :yawn:
None of these nepogirls have a look, if that makes sense?
Gigi has better proportions than her sister but I think she's just not meant to be skinny. I know I'm probably the only one but face wise I thought she was way prettier and glowy, she looks washed out and 10 years older now

IMG_0499.JPG

IMG_0502.JPG

I have no problem saying how pretty she looked here to me. Compared to this year (but of course body wise she looks miles better)

• Agree
I don't know how they do it, but Taylor Swift's team took down loads of tumblr posts, twitter accounts and articles on random gossip sites/livejournal during her album era lol

Maybe they threaten to sue, but that would be bad PR not good PR. Maybe they bribe people?

I'm conflicted if I like her a little more knowing her that her personality is human or that her face was human.

I really wish she had stopped after her second nose job with the still semi-jacked nose.

• Love
From what I've heard they just take things down without threatening or asking people to delete them!
You can't do that.... unless her team is paying $$ you can't just take other people's content down. :lol:
But really, is TS the most sensitive person in the world or what? Like grow a pair.

You can't do that.... unless her team is paying $$ you can't just take other people's content down. :lol:
But really, is TS the most sensitive person in the world or what? Like grow a pair.
I remember perfectly a few case, one on tumblr and the other on lj, where a user made a meme (lol) post about TS and a in a few hours Tumblr deleted the post because of copyright infringement (it was a text post) from her team. On LJ a user posted an article about her then boyfriend Calvin Harris going to a massage parlor and they literally took the LJ article down and within minutes they deleted the profile of the user too. There are so many stories about this, I believe when it's fan accounts and stuff they probably ask the person to delete them, when they don' get the actual fan to do anything they probably contact the social media stuff.
http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/95972356.html

Taylor is insane and a control freak but if Bella made something like that or simply deleted her old blog I could understand. Is it bad for a model to be linked to eating disorders or drugs, especially if you work with VS and you have a contract with Nike. Can't think of anything more damaging than that

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
is TS the most sensitive person in the world or what
That title is actually taken by our president-elect, who stops political campaigns to correct the record that his hands are "YOOOGE" (and you know what that means, ahem), who spent almost as much time calling out the #losers on twitter than talking about his policies, and who is VERY UPSET WITH #LIGHTWEIGHT #LIBERALMEDIAPUPPET @ZeroDiet FOR NOT RECOGNIZING HIS OBVIOUS SUPERLATIVE IN THE TITLE OF MOST SENSITIVE PERSON IN THE WORLD

Honorable mention goes to Kim-Jong, who definitely isn't fat.

Sorry for taking politics outside the politics thread, I couldn't resist

• Funny
Reactions: 3 users