Wait so she actually asked a friend or someone to take this photo of her?:facepalm:
How can someone have ribs (keep sucking, honey :smash:) AND what appears to be squishy cellulite on her arms and and thighs? She so skinnyfat, she looks like a fifty year old women.

I've said this before: If you have some sort of ED, do not model. If you have body dysmorphia, do not model. As a model, it's your job to treat your body almost objectively as a product and an instrument. You can't go into it anorexic, skinny but mushy, covered in brushes, haggard or with bulimic chipmunk cheeks--at least not for long.

Granted, I know very little about either of them. I do know that Bella got a DUI at 17 and rode horses. Why aren't there horses on her whiny blog instead of all the wahhh I want to smoke/drink/fuck/die with my friends? Did mommy make her ride horses too?
Ugh, they are the most uninspiring people.
[/rant]
^^can you tell my starving contest is heating up :slutboobs:

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
I remember perfectly a few case, one on tumblr and the other on lj, where a user made a meme (lol) post about TS and a in a few hours Tumblr deleted the post because of copyright infringement (it was a text post) from her team. On LJ a user posted an article about her then boyfriend Calvin Harris going to a massage parlor and they literally took the LJ article down and within minutes they deleted the profile of the user too. There are so many stories about this, I believe when it's fan accounts and stuff they probably ask the person to delete them, when they don' get the actual fan to do anything they probably contact the social media stuff.
http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/95972356.html

I actually think Tumblr tends to respond quickly to anything coming even close to copyright infringement because their blogging system is set up to pretty much encourage it. It's a nightmare for people like me because so many people lift work from my portfolio site (which isn't on tumblr) and either reblog without crediting it, or use something that has client imposed posting restrictions and attribute it to the wrong person/company.

So I get the impression they take stuff down quite easily; I don't think you have to do much more than send an email asking for something to be removed. It's probably buried in the ToS somewhere that individual blogs shouldn't post content unless they have permission to use the image/words; it's a very murky grey area for most people and very easy to post something without realising that technically you should have permission to do so.

Anyway, Bella's tumblr is pretty boring; can't say I'm surprised.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Some shots from Bella's Paper Magazine shoot:
IMG_9648.JPG
IMG_9650.JPG
IMG_9652.JPG
IMG_9651.JPG

IMG_9653.JPG

Her legs aren't big but look soft
That's not the body of someone who allegedly works out 3 hours a day:rolleyes:

Gigi has better proportions than her sister but I think she's just not meant to be skinny. I know I'm probably the only one but face wise I thought she was way prettier and glowy, she looks washed out and 10 years older now

View attachment 14681
View attachment 14682
I have no problem saying how pretty she looked here to me. Compared to this year (but of course body wise she looks miles better)
I never realised how much she resembles Jennifer Lawrence

That's not the body of someone who allegedly works out 3 hours a day:rolleyes:
It is if that someone is working out solely to get as small as possible disregarding where the weigh is coming off from. If it really is 3 hours a day, those 3 hours are boring low intensity fasted cardio of some sort as anything else would not be sustainable in the long term

• Agree
Bella looks so much like this drag queen, Miss Fame, to me with the blonde hair.:lol: I think it's because Miss Fame paints her face to look super pulled back and plastic-like.
584819221800002c00e41568.jpeg
f2b37e5775b61ba1330b0c5af702cbe1.jpg

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 12 users
I don't know if I should laugh till dead or be offended because she legit think we're all stupid

• Funny
I don't know if I should laugh till dead or be offended because she legit think we're all stupid

I call bullshit too.

She totally stole this off of one of my favorite actresses Zoe Saldana who came out as having this in July on the uber popular Today show (I will not forget Gigi) :twisted:

Also, her family is on about the lymes disease thing (which sucks, I know but they've beat the cow so far to death that they probably ate it as a burger six months ago), so wouldn't she be totally more outspoken about this too? Especially when it comes out that stylists don't like dressing her because she's thick. You deserved every inch of poncho fabric Gigi and Hoshimoto had nothing to do with it, which is why you didn't bring it up.

• Agree
the hadid's are all delusional? jesus...also, i'm pissed at bella because i believe that shoot could have a lot of potential with the right model

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I call bullshit too.

She totally stole this off of one of my favorite actresses Zoe Saldana who came out as having this in July on the uber popular Today show (I will not forget Gigi) :twisted:

Also, her family is on about the lymes disease thing (which sucks, I know but they've beat the cow so far to death that they probably ate it as a burger six months ago), so wouldn't she be totally more outspoken about this too? Especially when it comes out that stylists don't like dressing her because she's thick. You deserved every inch of poncho fabric Gigi and Hoshimoto had nothing to do with it, which is why you didn't bring it up.
She did announce it early 2013/2014 though didn't she?

If you have a disease that fucks up your metabolism and makes your body go haywire, why the hell would you choose the one profession where your top priority is keeping your weight stable? It's like if I were an ethical vegan and decided I wanted to work in a meat processing plant- what kind of sense does that make?

• Agree
Reactions: 14 users
If you have a disease that fucks up your metabolism and makes your body go haywire, why the hell would you choose the one profession where your top priority is keeping your weight stable? It's like if I were an ethical vegan and decided I wanted to work in a meat processing plant- what kind of sense does that make?

This is exactly what bothers me, explained in words I couldn't access when I tried to reply to gigi's 'condition' earlier.

If you have an illness which renders you struggling or unable to maintain a qualification for your job, why would you force yourself into that job, where (to be blunt) no one really wants you anyway?

This reminds me of how I felt when the Hunger Games movies came out. I'd never read the books really because they're not my genre, but I understand the gist of them and most other post-apocalyptic light-sci-fi young adult novels with ordinary yet innately 'special' teen heroes. In this particular formulaic shitshow, the main character was literally starving! It drove the entire plot of the Hunger Games!

These people were so hungry that they were willing to risk their lives - knowing 6/7 or whatever of them HAD to die, and that those odds aren't good - in order to win and obtain food and a better quality of life for themselves and their communities.

Now, it's my understanding that actors must emotionally and physically transform into their characters in order to fulfill the role. That's the art. The crew helps, of course, but it's the actor who has to make sure they are the perfect physical canvas for those crew members to work on.

Jennifer Lawrence refused to lose weight from her average (not actor-average...non-performer civilian average) frame. She refused to lean down to play a poor teenager in a post-apocalyptic world where everyone in the character's 'district' was poor, and she in particular was starving to death.

The Hunger Games' audience not only allowed Jennifer Lawrence to go on unquestioned about her decision to undermine the art (which earns her millions of dollars per year), but praised her for this unprofessionalism. It was hastily explained away (can't remember if by Jennifer herself, or by the internet on her behalf) as a choice akin to activism for feminism - HA! Activism... of course.

Why do people do this? If you cannot, or do not want to, achieve the qualifications for a job - and that could mean coding certifications for a programmer, a medical license for a doctor, strength and stamina for a pro athlete, or the body to act or model like Jennifer and Gigi, respectively) -don't force your way into the position with your name and half ass the job.

Don't be so arrogant as to take the place of a person who could have performed better, and don't sacrifice the quality of the art you're involved with because you can't or don't want to be the canvas your coworkers need.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
TscheeTschee is a special snowflake no matter what you tscheelous hungry bitches think !
Now she belongs to the other 1,8℅ Hashimoto 'fighters' who magically 'earned' a crazy metabolism : in 2 years she lost a total of 12 lbs and the disease even forced her to enter a gym. at this speed of her disease she will likely to hit 99lbs soon , in 2020 :eek: If I would have known about her thyroid issue earlier,
...I feel bad now. :cry:.

• Funny
Reactions: 8 users

"Supermodel" ... :superpuke:

Also Hashimoto is quite common. I know several people who are diagnosed. They just take their pills and everything is okay.

"Supermodel" ... :superpuke:

Also Hashimoto is quite common. I know several people who are diagnosed. They just take their pills and everything is okay.
This is like the third version she gives about her weight loss lol

• Funny
She did announce it early 2013/2014 though didn't she?

I just wanted to make a couple of jokes at her expense tbh. Either way I don't actually care whether or not she has the disease. It literally changes my view of her 0%

Is she trying to say her "disease" caused her to gain or lose weight? Because she has lost weight since the beginning of her career. I think she got her diseases mixed up. :lol:

But really, hypothyroidism would have been enough. Why does she have to be so extra with her "autoimmune disease"... this family seriously.

Reactions: 1 users