Her hips remind me of mine a bit - I have 'hip dips' or 'violin hips' as I think they are called and am quite self conscious about them. When I wear close-fitting clothes I feel it looks like where my knickers are digging in with a muffin top, but it isn't. Does anyone else have this as well? Is the only solution to not wear close-fitting clothes?

Yeah, I have this too. I think it's pretty common, especially in those who have narrow hips. My solution is mostly just to be so thin that no one thinks that I have some fat hanging around in my hip region -- or just hope that no one is paying attention. The closest I ever got to losing the dip was when my BMI was around 16.2.

Her hips remind me of mine a bit - I have 'hip dips' or 'violin hips' as I think they are called and am quite self conscious about them. When I wear close-fitting clothes I feel it looks like where my knickers are digging in with a muffin top, but it isn't. Does anyone else have this as well? Is the only solution to not wear close-fitting clothes?

Yeah, I have this too. I think it's pretty common, especially in those who have narrow hips. My solution is mostly just to be so thin that no one thinks that I have some fat hanging around in my hip region -- or just hope that no one is paying attention. The closest I ever got to losing the dip was when my BMI was around 16.2.

I never heard of hip dips / violin hips until you mentioned them, but I think I used to have them (i.e before I lost weight). I googled 'violin hips' and the first article that came up has some tips for hiding them:
  • Don’t wear tight fitting low waistbands that ‘cut you off’
  • Wear longer or more flowing tops
  • Try looser fitting clothes, A-line skirts/dresses, ruffled dresses etc.
  • Avoid high-waisted/tight bottoms, unless you have a comparatively skinny waist to help show off your curves
  • Try compression underwear (which can sometimes help smooth out love handles to reduce the size of the ‘dent’)
  • Try padded underwear (hip padding can fill in the dips!).

http://betterbuttchallenge.com/what...aving-this-feature-doesnt-mean-youre-a-freak/

Obviously it goes without saying that being super skinny makes them less notiecable!

• Useful
Reactions: 1 user
Gaining?
IMG_9858.JPG
IMG_9857.JPG

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Why lose if you can't keep it up??? They (but mainly Bella)'s been attacked for the weight loss, and now they retreat? Either don't lose (so you don't have to deal with all the negative coverage) or lost BUT keep it up, otherwise it just makes no sense.
(Also it's scary how fast their weight changes)

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Why lose if you can't keep it up??? They (but mainly Bella)'s been attacked for the weight loss, and now they retreat? Either don't lose (so you don't have to deal with all the negative coverage) or lost BUT keep it up, otherwise it just makes no sense.
(Also it's scary how fast their weight changes)
They fluctuate a lot but both sisters tend to lose a ton just for the VS show which makes no sense. You should be at your thinnest during, I don't know, couture week or European FW not a lingerie show on TV watched by 15 years old

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
Steven Meisel & Carine really do bring the best out of her. Her Max Mara's ads are always beautiful, one of the few times I actually find her somehow model worthy

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
I can't even pay full attention to her weight gain because that outfit is so fucking hideous.

Who lets her leave the house looking like that - and how are we meant to consider her a real model and a ~style icon~ when she dresses like she's plucked each piece from a damaged item clearance bin and thrown them on without even looking in a mirror.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Abs look fairly toned here:
December%2B16%2B-%2BArriving%2BAt%2BThe%2BPaper%2BMagazine%2BEvent%2BAt%2BKola%2BHouse%2BIn%2BNew%2BYork%2BCity.jpg

But yeah that outfit must be her worst one yet, don't even care about her weight.

She's skinny fat, and certain outfits accentuate her flabby parts. Plus, she does know her angles, and these are not the most flattering ones. I am guessing some water weight following heavy restriction or excessive cardio too. Hard to maintain as it was not done sensibly

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Vittoria Ceretti is my favorite model of the newcomers right now but she really need to improve body wise. I feel like she's just relying on her teen metabolism but we can already see it's not enough. I always say the same thing about Gigi but yeah, this wl does her no favor and she has really unfortunate legs. I don't mind Kendall's sometimes, she has her days

Gigi's love advent video. It's paining me to say this recently but she really does look okay and fairly skinny now. The music in this is horrible imo but a less trashy video overall than most of the other love advent vids (not that it's hard), and her body was better than most. Who would have thought? :eek:

• Agree
Reactions: 14 users