Amilna #2

Sarah #2

Lexi #2

Mica #2

Gigi Hadid

Reactions: 1 user

sore

Super Star
I see you're at it again. :) I think I'll take a break this season, but I'm sure you'll find some competition.

One of my favorite Tom Ford collections in a long time. I really like the color palette.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

lechatnoir

Community Duchess
I see you're at it again. :) I think I'll take a break this season, but I'm sure you'll find some competition.

One of my favorite Tom Ford collections in a long time. I really like the color palette.
I was surprised by this collection too.
I surely cannot do all of the shows, but it's a nice way to take a break from studies :)

Reactions: 1 users

moins

Grand Dame
Was anyone else surprised by Marjan's cleavage? Quite impressive for being so lanky! :p

• Agree
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 3 users

Kit

Grand Dame
I was surprised by this collection too.
I surely cannot do all of the shows, but it's a nice way to take a break from studies :)
What does it take to do it? Are these livestreamed anywhere? I could help out, but it would be no competition between you. You obviously are the master. I would be a lowly student.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

lechatnoir

Community Duchess
What does it take to do it? Are these livestreamed anywhere? I could help out, but it would be no competition between you. You obviously are the master. I would be a lowly student.
It doesn't take much! It's pretty repetitive actually. And I think the main websites that livestream shows are Vogue Runway and Nowfashion. Sometimes (less often) the brand's website has a livestream too

• Useful
Reactions: 1 user