• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Kendall Jenner

Ally

Rising Star
Reaction score
I wasn't sure if I should have put her in celebrities or models, either way, I'm talking about the dreadful Kardashians' half sister, Kendall Jenner. They have the same mom. She's super tall (something like 183cm), and quite skinny. I think her body looks great, nothing to do with her fat real Kardashian sisters. What do you guys think, do the half Jenner genes help? :p

What a pair of legs!

Here are some comparisons with her family.

Next to Kyile Jenner, the other half sister who's shorter (around 5"8 and chubbier)

Apple

Rising Star
Reaction score
The Jenner genes made her tall, thin and pleasant. The Kardashian genes gave her a bit of a unique look. I think she's really cute. For sure the best looking of the clan.

Ally

Rising Star
Reaction score
Next to Khloe.. no comments :lol:

Next to Kourtney

SatelliteEyes

Worker Bee
Reaction score
I am not in love with her thighs in that top picture. She's quite pretty, though. If she slimmed down a bit, her features would be much more striking.

N

Nessie

Props to her for being the skinny in the biggerish family...

R

rosa1019

Ah God I don't want to say it just because this family irritates me soo much but she's gorgeous! Very lanky and naturally pretty. I'm kinda pissed about liking her..... :/

A

AK91

Yessss
Plus she's way better looking than all her sisters, even other half-Kardashian Kylie, who's younger than her - still carrying some baby fat

Andie

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Nice body, but her tights could be skinnier and her face is a bit plain.

pokeh

Rookie
Reaction score
Yeah not a fan of her face but definitely the best bun out of Kiris' oven!

skinny4ever

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The fat Kardashians would have a hope in he11 if they stopped eating so much wheat and dairy. They could try to work what little skinny genes they have if someone could just explain it to them. Oh wait, that will never happen.

N

namie

She doesn't annoy me, and she's got a pretty good body. Could tone up a little, perhaps...

Sonja

Rookie
Reaction score

I like her navel!
She is tall, but her hips and shoulders are narrow- such a nice frame imo, even tho I like when bones stick out a bit more.

A

AK91

^I really like her frame too
The Jenner genes really seem to make the difference.

Thin2012

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
She's cute and has a nice body. But I don't think she's the world's next biggest supermodel or anything.

B

Babydoll

I think she's the prettiest and skinniest of the Kardashian Klan (oh great, I started adding K's to everything that starts with C too. Slap me, please)

G

galaxy

It annoys me to admit it too, but she's gorgeous. So naturally slim and pretty! She'll go far for sure.