• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Binx Walton

clairefhjao

Grand Dame
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg I'm so surprised there's not a thread about her. I really like her face and her "bad girl' allure
  • Height
    5'11" / 180 CM
  • Bust
    30" / 76 CM
  • Waist
    23.5" / 59 CM
  • Hips
    35" / 87 CM
  • Shoe
    8.5 US / 39 EU / 6 UK

Reactions: 1 user

Rhianna

Rising Star
Not really impressed with how she looks at fashion week so far, but her editorial work is really interesting.

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
Wow I can't believe Binx didn't have a thread here!
Same!! Indeed I was not sure about create this thread because I thought my phone had some problems with the connection and wasn't able to load threads ahah
I'm surprised too! Binx is amazing, and her personality is incredible too, I would say it's played a large role in her success - same for Lexi Boling, Hanne Gaby, Natalie Westling, Molly Bair etc.

Here's some more work to pad this thread out a little..

lechatnoir

Grand Dame
Wasn't sure whether to put this under Binx Walton or Issa Lish but legs :luv:

pterodactyl

Super Star
I think she's growing on me. I didn't like her work at first (somewhere I posted that up here but maybe before she had her OWN thread and less work), but now I see some definite gems. A few notes though, sometimes she photographs a bit googly-eyed, b/c she has such big, brown marble-like eyes, but her recent photos seem better. She has a weird lean forward look (ok, yeah I get the pop the jaw look for some nice shadows...but) that shortens her neck though/makes her head look superimposed at times.

But, that being said some of her more recent work and even runway I think looks great.

marieebo

Grand Dame
If it were for me I would put this girl's face everywhere. She's effortless and very versatile + nice body too

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

clairefhjao

Grand Dame
Reactions: 1 users