VIP
Aug 1, 2015
here and there
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
I'm so surprised there's not a thread about her. I really like her face and her "bad girl' allure
  • Height
    5'11" / 180 CM
  • Bust
    30" / 76 CM
  • Waist
    23.5" / 59 CM
  • Hips
    35" / 87 CM
  • Shoe
    8.5 US / 39 EU / 6 UK

Reactions: 1 user
Not really impressed with how she looks at fashion week so far, but her editorial work is really interesting.

148879_320n.jpg

Wow I can't believe Binx didn't have a thread here!

Same!! Indeed I was not sure about create this thread because I thought my phone had some problems with the connection and wasn't able to load threads ahah

I'm surprised too! Binx is amazing, and her personality is incredible too, I would say it's played a large role in her success - same for Lexi Boling, Hanne Gaby, Natalie Westling, Molly Bair etc.

Here's some more work to pad this thread out a little..

MJumg5n.jpg

4Nfwjj6.jpg

KgDV9im.jpg

qM3cPeB.jpg

fDcdY5N.jpg

4V9pgYb.jpg

3bJPqOx.jpg

pE04Eqn.jpg

u3jlX75.jpg

8TOFWsF.jpg

Wasn't sure whether to put this under Binx Walton or Issa Lish but legs :luv:

I think she's growing on me. I didn't like her work at first (somewhere I posted that up here but maybe before she had her OWN thread and less work), but now I see some definite gems. A few notes though, sometimes she photographs a bit googly-eyed, b/c she has such big, brown marble-like eyes, but her recent photos seem better. She has a weird lean forward look (ok, yeah I get the pop the jaw look for some nice shadows...but) that shortens her neck though/makes her head look superimposed at times.

But, that being said some of her more recent work and even runway I think looks great.

If it were for me I would put this girl's face everywhere. She's effortless and very versatile + nice body too

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Reactions: 1 users