Mica Argañaraz

dietcokediet

Super Star
May 30, 2013
Buenos Aires
She is Argentinean:luv:
Rocking Paris Fashion Week. Closed for Isabel Marant today!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
She also opened A. Vaccarello! She's very beautiful. Seems a little bad a**; her attitude and hair reminde me of Freja Beha.

Reactions: 1 user
Her attitude seems very profound
I am insure about her Prada campaign, I liked it but something was off!

She did the campaign for AY NOT DEAD (a popularr snobby brad who tends to use high profile Argies for their campaigns)

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Shot by Sebastian Faena

• Love
She is honestly my favorite model at the moment. Thinspo, and I have the same hair as her. Maybe I should just start wearing it curly and not give a fuck.

I recently cut my hairs like hers, and I have been wearing it curly. Soooo low maintenance. I love it. Now if only I had her body. Anyone guess how much she weighs for her height?

More pics. And her Instagram is amazing.

And her next to Kendell LMFAO, there is just no comparison. Kendell, honey, step away from high quality fashion models please and go back to standing next to Cara.b
skinnygossip3.jpg
skinnygossip2.jpg
v
skinnygossip5.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
off topic, but i can't tell if those are legs of hippos or kendall jenner's?

Last edited:
I have to update my new favorite girl's page. Here are some thinspo pics I found. She has such great cheekbones.
micamica2.jpg
micamica3.jpg
micamica5.jpg
micamica6.jpg
micamica7.jpg

micamica.jpg

• Love
Fuck I love her face. She has an effortlessly cool androgynous vibe. I definitely fe the Freja comparison. Wicked girl crush!

She is so gorgeous! She definitely reminds me of Freja, but I find that she is a bit more womanly, which adds to her charm. She will win the hearts of many.

she looks sad on that last set of photos, she can do much better than that

She is SUCH a lovely, warm, beautiful, friendly human being. The sweetest.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users