lechatnoir

SkinnyGossip Royal
Feb 14, 2016
21 year old Dutch model and one of my personal favorites. I believe her mother agency is Margreet in the Netherlands and she most recently signed with NEXT.

Measurements from her page on Margreet:
Height - 179cm (5'10.5")
Chest - 74cm (29" ?! I'm using a conversion app)
Waist - 60cm (23.5")
Hips - 88cm (34.5")

Pre-bleach:
ID89jSm.jpg

ctFHDvA.jpg

After:
l0X47tB.jpg

yoSuN4e.jpg

e02t3fj.jpg

E0OGFud.jpg

rYI9WIB.jpg

x1kbF6K.jpg

fm56XTe.jpg

HBC3Ls4.jpg

85VyiSJ.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Instagram: @marjanjonkman
Tf8fTbG.png

VHdADev.png

20N9bmQ.png

fZFhLmN.png

WCtwo4S.png

Snapchat: @marjannx
jsm7oDH.png

In an interview with Paul Fisher management, she says: I started to eat healthier recently. Before I did not care, but when I thought I could be more International as a model I started to think about it more. Now for exercise I like to do Pilates and I think about what I eat everyday. I eat healthy, mostly greens,and drink lots of water. I love salads. I eat foods that nourish my body.

Reactions: 6 users
Ehhh. Looks like Edie Campbell too much to stand out.

I kind of feel like a lot of girls have that vibe rn. At least the skinny models Semi-long faces with sometimes very sunken cheeks. Maybe it's just me, but they're all blending together.

Although in this case, your spot on. She does look just like Edie. Also ain't nothin wrong with looking like Edie @lechatnoir

I love her. Haven't always been a mega fan of her nose, but she's great and she's killed it the past few seasons.

Reactions: 2 users
This chick is super super cool, and I love her even more after seeing that snapchat! Adding her on SC now...here's one of my favourites (oops posted the wrong one originally!)
CcxIO5n8.jpg

Also not a fan of her nose. But her body is great, and she seems pretty honest about food. The blonde looks good too.

21 year old Dutch model and one of my personal favorites. I believe her mother agency is Margreet in the Netherlands and she most recently signed with NEXT.

Measurements from her page on Margreet:
Height - 179cm (5'10.5")
Chest - 74cm (29" ?! I'm using a conversion app)
Waist - 60cm (23.5")
Hips - 88cm (34.5")

Pre-bleach:
ID89jSm.jpg

ctFHDvA.jpg

After:
l0X47tB.jpg

yoSuN4e.jpg

e02t3fj.jpg

E0OGFud.jpg

rYI9WIB.jpg

x1kbF6K.jpg

fm56XTe.jpg

HBC3Ls4.jpg

85VyiSJ.jpg
Thank you so much @lechatnoir for creating this thread! I've been waiting for a Marjan thread. I wasn't crazy about her at first but now I just love love love her! So unique and beautiful!

She is really quite stunning! Howeverrrr, I wish that her street style was comprised of more than just boring black and neutrals. I mean, even better cuts in that colour scheme would be great! If I had her body, I'd show it off 24/7, honestly. Just sayin'. But that FACE. :luv:

Reactions: 2 users
I love her body and certain shots are amazing but she's got one of the worst cases of resting bitch face I've ever seen!

I love her body and certain shots are amazing but she's got one of the worst cases of resting bitch face I've ever seen!
I know! Especially walking down the runway she looks down right mean. I just love it so much though. I love her.

One of my favorite things about her is how seriously she takes her job. She understands that she's not going to be a top model if her body is not on point. There are a lot Insta-models who don't have the body to model clothing but they are constantly eating pizza, bagels, burgers... I'm looking at you Bella Hadid. :wtf:

Reactions: 7 users