art hoe

Super Star
Does she... Have her own apartment covered in pictures of herself?
I’m not surprised by this after seeing her instagram stories over the past year. Marjan is very into her own image :whistling:

Not really saying this is a bad thing but she is.

• Funny
Reactions: 2 users

indeterminacy

Rising Star
62E97BFE-E05D-40D4-B8FE-2131E95F8175.jpeg1C801F39-153B-4D1A-85BB-87D1D86F0B40.jpeg48BC1CAE-93FD-482E-ACF8-5ACEC854F609.jpeg

Facially she really does look like Twiggy if Twiggy were addicted to Oxycodone. :whistling: Anyways for someone who so desperately wants to be perceived as cool she has managed to brand herself totally the opposite of that. :hibye:

Cringe.

• Funny
Reactions: 4 users

Tinyportia

SkinnyGossip Royal
Does she... Have her own apartment covered in pictures of herself?
Omg this is amazing...I mean maybe if you're Naomi or something yeah but girl...come on.
I feel like this might be a newish trend among celebs and models (regardless of their success)? She’s not the first model or celeb I’ve noticed who has pictures of themselves in their own house. From memory I believe we also discussed this recently in relation to emrata and Lena Dunham (cbf trying to find the posts).There are others I’ve noticed as well but can’t recall who rn.

• Agree

PattieBoyd

Super Star
I feel like this might be a newish trend among celebs and models (regardless of their success)? She’s not the first model or celeb I’ve noticed who has pictures of themselves in their own house. From memory I believe we also discussed this recently in relation to emrata and Lena Dunham (cbf trying to find the posts).There are others I’ve noticed as well but can’t recall who rn.
It could be worse.

images (21).jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: 9 users

bougainvilleas

Super Star
Correct me if I’m wrong, but are her legs stretched digitally here? It doesn’t make sense for them to be this elongated banana shape if they and the rest of her are more soft
As unfortunate as it is, I that’s actually how they look. Another shot:

EFD8156F-68B8-47F0-81E5-10E543AD8404.png

Surprised she posted this. She’s really been contorting to hide her misshapenness in other pictures:

• Sad
  • Gross