What's that I hear?
The sound of self restraint quickly trickling away from a fellow skinny?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

You can thank me later

I think she was saying if you're losing motivation then here's some extra motivation/reverse thinspo. Probably as a response to @Alexis767 comment that this thread gives her motivation

I think what @ThinLove meant is that the pics of Gigi should serve as reverse thinspo for her fellow SG members ;)

Haha, yes, that's what I was aiming for, but perhaps I didn't phrase it very well... :lol:

@ThinLove Gigi has never been skinny.
tumblr_inline_o3s0sfkfOx1qc5mrj_540.jpg

Reactions: 5 users
Even with her tan AND the strategic shadows her legs look chunky af :facepalm:
At first glance I thought she was getting into a birthing position, and now I can't un-see it.
And this is her ninth Vogue cover in the span of a year, I believe...pretty sure she will soon complete all the big fours, what a shame

She looks better than she did some time ago but still so soft and unhealthy to me (and not unhealthy as too skinny lol)
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Why do you all think that someone not SG skinny is unhealthy? I don't understand it, I would not say Bella looks unhealthy? She looks bad, but why do you see her as unhealthy?

Reactions: 7 users
Why do you all think that someone not SG skinny is unhealthy? I don't understand it, I would not say Bella looks unhealthy? She looks bad, but why do you see her as unhealthy?
seconded--plenty of people are in really good condition who aren't super lean (not fat, but definitely in the average bmi range). I agree skinny *looks* better, but saying it *is* better for every reason, when compared to being of an average bmi, seems really moralistic and just plain wrong

Reactions: 6 users
I do not think that? She looks unhealthy to me as in her skin looks grey/like she's on something, it has nothing to do with her shape

Reactions: 1 user