R U KIDDING. They're faces are one of the WORST parts about them, aside from their body.

I said 'perhaps.' A lot of faces change with weightloss. I'm not saying they'd be good models, or beautiful. But without those bloated puffy faced they may repulse me less. Can't imagine we'll find out anytime in the near future

Reactions: 1 users
image.jpeg

Does she think that her red shirt hides the fact that she's drinking non-diet Coke?

I like that bomber jacket. Also, even with the money I would never want to constantly be dressed nicely. I mean, decently, of course. Guess she doesn't know how to do that.

She has so much money with which she could buy the most amazingly flattering expensive clothes, but she chooses to wear bomber jackets the whole time that aren't doing her any favours. I really don't get it.
Money isn't class
Everything about her is not flattering, that includes her style

Reactions: 3 users
If you read all of the comments about Gigi and pretend they're about you instead, then this thread becomes insanely motivating. More motivating than the reverse thinspiration thread.

Ok, I'm a freak. But I get my motivation where I can. :run:

Also, if Gigi reads this thread, I can't see how it wouldn't inspire her to lose weight. And I assume models research themselves online.

Reactions: 7 users
Everyone knows the media is riding Instagram "stars" d*cks these days. It's not even surprising at this point.

Side note she's losing weight.

Reactions: 1 user
If you read all of the comments about Gigi and pretend they're about you instead, then this thread becomes insanely motivating. More motivating than the reverse thinspiration thread.

Ok, I'm a freak. But I get my motivation where I can. :run:

Also, if Gigi reads this thread, I can't see how it wouldn't inspire her to lose weight. And I assume models research themselves online.
Unfortunately if Gigi searched herself up the first thousand results would probably be articles about how she's a "supermodel" and that she has "the most incredible body in the world"

Reactions: 2 users
Saw this picture on The Kooples' Instagram and I suspected she was losing too:
EPDksfn.png

In some photos, her face slightly reminds me of Marilyn Manson.

I think she (Bella) looks "good" here. Obviously that's not my aesthetic but if I had to have a few pounds more, I'd love to look as proportionate as she does (which is probably not 100% natural, but anyway).

I have always preferred Bella's look to Gigi's though.
Gigi's swollen chipmunk face has always been a turnoff for me, and I've never seen how she'd look beautiful or "exotic" even if she'd lose the weight. Bella's face is not extraordinarily beautiful either but at least she doesn't look like someone who's allergic to bees and has been stung in the face ...

I'm not sure who I prefer (or rather, who I dislike less). Maybe Bella because she seems to have more potential and appears to be improving weight wise. Perhaps being known as the "ugly" sister has been good for her as its made her work harder.

Gigi's cheeks shit me to tears - she looks like she's had all her wisdom teeth out!

Reactions: 1 user
I respect Bella for actually putting the work in. She's definitely losing, and if you look at her old runway vs her more recent runway, it's obvious that she is focused on improving. Gigi just says "if you don't like my walk, don't watch it."

I think she (Bella) looks "good" here. Obviously that's not my aesthetic but if I had to have a few pounds more, I'd love to look as proportionate as she does (which is probably not 100% natural, but anyway).

I have always preferred Bella's look to Gigi's though.
Gigi's swollen chipmunk face has always been a turnoff for me, and I've never seen how she'd look beautiful or "exotic" even if she'd lose the weight. Bella's face is not extraordinarily beautiful either but at least she doesn't look like someone who's allergic to bees and has been stung in the face ...
The word "exotic" to me here has no value. In fact I find it a bit insulting; it has always referred to African-American or Caribbean women, mostly in an imperialistic view, which in my opinion nowadays is highly condemnable. I just can't fathom why it would be used for the likes of a privileged white "model" now, the word in itself just not being relevant anymore

Reactions: 4 users