??????
http://www.radioone.fm/?news=kendal...g-tyra-banks-new-host-americas-next-top-model

Like, obviously ANTM is bs anyway but I'm still upset that this is what "modeling" is going to be to many people (especially young girls)... These two clowns

tumblr_mf04hoPw5C1ql5yr7o8_250.gif

It would be hilarous if that happened.
Could you imagine this potato faces trying to teach an amateur how to "smize" or walk on the runway?

Reactions: 1 user
If it'd keep them off the actual runway, then by all means...
Have that show actually produced any real models? I think that if the girl actually has potential, she would get signed at a major agency anyway?

Reactions: 1 users
Here's a question for insiders...would them being banished to ANTM finally remove them from the industry, and whisk them back to reality TV where they belong? Like that moment when washed-up pop stars take a gig judging American Idol or The Voice or whatever, you know it's pretty much over for their recording - can we expect the same if this happens?

Could you imagine this potato faces trying to teach an amateur how to "smize" or walk on the runway?
Those who can't.... :whistling:
(hay expresiones o frases hecha en español como "quienes no puedan, puedan enseñar?")

Those who can't.... :whistling:
(hay expresiones o frases hecha en español como "quienes no puedan, puedan enseñar?")
"Those who can't do, teach" is the common saying in English if that's what you were asking!

That's actually Bella Hadid? Probably the best picture of her that'll ever be taken - probably because (at least to me) it doesn't look like her

Honestly...if they (Bella, Gigi, Jenners, etc) all keep getting skinnier Id still probably hate them....

but not as much