I still have hope that one day German GQ will make a cover story with 'the Hadids' as they did with 'the Hiltons = die Hiltons' in 2004:

aBHRqMZ.jpg

sooo realizing this is a German magazine, their probably just saying "The Hiltons" and not telling them to die...am I the only one who mistook this at first?

EDIT: oh, wait...is that the joke? Jesus I'm dumb:slinkout:

Reactions: 4 users
I do NOT think dark brown works for her at all (unlike with Bella, for whom I think the dark hair was a big improvement). Gigi's whole selling point is her sporty, Cali-girl-yet-exotic blond look. This just makes her look very wrong and very bloated.

Completely agree - she kind of loses the whole bombshell thing she had going for her with this...maybe everyone will realize she's just awful now.

Reactions: 1 users
sooo realizing this is a German magazine, their probably just saying "The Hiltons" and not telling them to die...am I the only one who mistook this at first?

EDIT: oh, wait...is that the joke? Jesus I'm dumb:slinkout:
It's okay, I needed someone to explain that it was funny in English. My first language.:supershame:

CcyzQpQWwAAMZgE

For your viewing pleasure
At first I was like, "Why would Mer do this? This is just cruel and unusual punishment of our poor eyes. What did we ever do to her?" and then I realized you have every reason to want to exact revenge. :p

Joking aside, this is what would happen if a circus had to lay people off in the recession, and then their Fat Lady had to work overtime as the sad clown.

At first I was like, "Why would Mer do this? This is just cruel and unusual punishment of our poor eyes. What did we ever do to her?" and then I realized you have every reason to want to exact revenge. :p

Joking aside, this is what would happen if a circus had to lay people off in the recession, and then their Fat Lady had to work overtime as the sad clown.

This entire post just made me laugh out loud on the train and now people probably think I'm insane over here ?!

This photo is my new response to anyone who ever says Gigi is pretty / a good model / blah blah

Reactions: 1 user
31D4668100000578-3475751-image-m-161_1457048896066.jpg

At Balmain. Somehow Kendall's outfit manages to make Gigi's hips look relatively slim by comparison.

I do NOT think dark brown works for her at all (unlike with Bella, for whom I think the dark hair was a big improvement). Gigi's whole selling point is her sporty, Cali-girl-yet-exotic blond look. This just makes her look very wrong and very bloated.
This looks so tumblr/instagram-core. The rest of the show was comparatively better, but it's obviously such a PR move to dress these two in this basic bitch neutral palette so it gets a ton of "omg goals" media attention. I miss the old Balmain.

image.jpeg

Whoever did her makeup at Giamba did a very good job. She still looks awful, of course, but compared to all the other pictures of her this fashion month she looks a LOT better.

Edit: I mean facially. Her body is still just as :seeya:as before.

I really can't stand those eyebrows. Please spend some money on them, too. Still have to get what people like about her actually
I got she's famous but that's not the point

Reactions: 1 user
The internet is losing its mind over this video where people believe Mariacarla is yelling at Ondria for trying to trip Bella .... I highly doubt Ondria would do something like that in front of all of those people, but Teen Vogue and Nylon are talking about it, among others.