It also happened to Greta Varlese at the same show, with a dress similar to this one. I don't understand the attention this accident got, I know that Gigi is very popular and she's more a celebrity than a model but still....it's just a nipple at a fashion show. Designers put models in see through dresses everytime, it's not a big deal

You're right, but as you said Gigi is more of a celebrity than a model, so that's why they focused on her and not also on Greta... It is just a boob, but welcome to the era where boundaries of decency don't exist and the media will post anything about a famous person...

Reactions: 1 user
It also happened to Greta Varlese at the same show, with a dress similar to this one. I don't understand the attention this accident got, I know that Gigi is very popular and she's more a celebrity than a model but still....it's just a nipple at a fashion show. Designers put models in see through dresses everytime, it's not a big deal
I think it's because her boob is more boob than "fashion" nipple.

Reactions: 7 users
I'm convinced she had a boobjob though. She went from 0 to huge in a year. But maybe it was from gaining weight really quickly? She used to have this food centric/body ranting tumblr in high school.

I'm convinced she had a boobjob though. She went from 0 to huge in a year. But maybe it was from gaining weight really quickly? She used to have this food centric/body ranting tumblr in high school.
she was a lot thinner (i'd say 25 lbs) when she was younger, and her mom is pretty big-chested, so i think it could be natural.

Bella just looks really old, especially her face (the paleness compared to the rest of her skin and vacant expression in add to it) and saggy boobs.

I think it's because her boob is more boob than "fashion" nipple.

just seen this in motion. :lol::superpuke: ....and from that camera angle it was the most unfortunate thing ever. Her whole boob, not just a glimpse of a nipple, jumped up and down like trying to escape. :slutboobs:

I haven't seen Gretas but I predict her nipple had a classier performance.

just seen this in motion. :lol::superpuke: ....and from that camera angle it was the most unfortunate thing ever. Her whole boob, not just a glimpse of a nipple, jumped up and down like trying to escape. :slutboobs:

I haven't seen Gretas but I predict her nipple had a classier performance.

go to 7:56

I know this is random, but every time I see her face, the first thing I think of is bees. Like, as in having been stung by a bee, possibly multiple. As if the swelling's just started, and if I were to check back in 30 minutes, I wouldn't be able to see her eyes.

iTMZTWu.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
I know this is random, but every time I see her face, the first thing I think of is bees. Like, as in having been stung by a bee, possibly multiple. As if the swelling's just started, and if I were to check back in 30 minutes, I wouldn't be able to see her eyes.

iTMZTWu.jpg

:lol: :lol: that's a fantastic comparison--i always found her face to be a bit swollen looking and that pinpoints her exact look

Reactions: 1 users

iTMZTWu.jpg

I had a similar thought when I watched the Hunger Games with my little cousin a few weeks ago, but about Jennifer Lawrence (it was the scene with the "trackerjacker" wasps and I thought how JLaw looked as though she'd been stung by such a wasp ALL the time).
Now that you brought this up related to Gigi, I think JLaw and Gigi have pretty much the same kind of constant bloatedness (face- and body-wise), which also makes them look a bit similar. Might be just me though.

Quickly walked by a Maybelline ad featuring her today, and at first glance, I thought it was Adele. Only realized it was Gigi's puffy bloated face when I stared intently and recognized those droopy bee stung eyes.