On point at Versace: tacky & 'breathtaking'

wy6RlhYZ.jpg

xVEHY5w.jpg

NSOwxFa.jpg

That's the ugliest shape of a mouth I have ever seen.

She is just so droopy and squishy:superpuke:. Her cheeks look like they are trying to escape from her face via melting, and don't get me started on that "battlefield" face:hahano:

Reactions: 1 user
Is there actual evidence that her even saggier face is from coke bloat or is that just a rumor?

From what I've heard I think its just a rumor, but I could be wrong. The video of her "snorting coke" is ridiculous as there is no way she would do a line onstage at the VS Pink event unless she's really an idiot. Then again, I have no idea what she was doing. Picking her nose maybe? :wtf:

From what I've heard I think its just a rumor, but I could be wrong. The video of her "snorting coke" is ridiculous as there is no way she would do a line onstage at the VS Pink event unless she's really an idiot. Then again, I have no idea what she was doing. Picking her nose maybe? :wtf:
her sister definitely does a fair deal of coke so i wouldn't be surprised--but honestly, who in the industry *hasn't*? We're definitely in a second coke heyday--not that it ever really left.

Reactions: 1 users
her sister definitely does a fair deal of coke so i wouldn't be surprised--but honestly, who in the industry *hasn't*? We're definitely in a second coke heyday--not that it ever really left.

I didn't know that about Bella! I always assumed Anwar was the family user. Definitely a second coke heyday, although I've noticed it a lot less in NYC recently than last year

I'm going to start off saying that I am very ignorant when it comes to drug use/cocaine but aren't you supposed to be skinnier when you're on coke? Because if it's true, then it's not working for her lol

I'm going to start off saying that I am very ignorant when it comes to drug use/cocaine but aren't you supposed to be skinnier when you're on coke? Because if it's true, then it's not working for her lol

Usually with coke you won't eat for a while so before or after people tend to binge

Well according to everyone, she is skinnier, I'm still at a lost for this. And no, @IcedAmericano , coke bloat is a side effect of using. The bloat often happens only in your face, especially if you're a consistent user.

Reactions: 1 users
I think Gigi is beautiful but definitely pudgy. I have to say though it's frustrating when models gain fame based on nepotism (like Kendall kardashian). Especially Gigi's sister, Bella hadid. She's not a very skilled model yet she's landing pretty big campaigns, most likely because of who her family is. Based on her Instagram it's definitely going to her head, she seems so arrogant. But I guess nepotism is the way this world works.

31D4668100000578-3475751-image-m-161_1457048896066.jpg

At Balmain. Somehow Kendall's outfit manages to make Gigi's hips look relatively slim by comparison.

I do NOT think dark brown works for her at all (unlike with Bella, for whom I think the dark hair was a big improvement). Gigi's whole selling point is her sporty, Cali-girl-yet-exotic blond look. This just makes her look very wrong and very bloated.

I think it's sad. and now she's doomed to live the rest as her life as "Gigi's sister" and have to deal with being compared all the time. (Obviously there are worse situations but from her perspective.)