The internet is losing its mind over this video where people believe Mariacarla is yelling at Ondria for trying to trip Bella .... I highly doubt Ondria would do something like that in front of all of those people, but Teen Vogue and Nylon are talking about it, among others.
Yeah I don't think it had anything to do with that, they're both professional and not petty. That runway was a mess, they probably didn't have enough space to walk

Reactions: 1 user
Same finale there's a video of Bella making some horrendous face at a camera - not sure what it was but someone said that someone fainted and Bella reacted, and maybe this one had something to do with that? I don't even know if that's true either. That finale was a bit of a wreck.

Yeah I don't think it had anything to do with that, they're both professional and not petty. That runway was a mess, they probably didn't have enough space to walk

Correct.

People (rudely) started getting up when the show had not closed yet.

People were literally blocking the runway, and Ondria got nervous, and started slowing down and looking down (both are big no-no's).

MC was a little irritated and basically saying "don't worry about them, just fucking go" because it will fuck other people up too. Ondria messed up a little but definitely wasn't trying to trip fatass.

Reactions: 12 users
Correct.

People were literally blocking the runway, and Ondria got nervous, and started slowing down and looking down (both are big no-no's).

MC was a little irritated and basically saying "don't worry about them, just fucking go" because it will fuck other people up too. Ondria messed up a little but definitely wasn't trying to trip fatass.

Ahh that makes much more sense. Ondria is getting read for filth by gossip sites, though.

I don't think people understand that this is a job, not some middle school drama.

Ahh that makes much more sense. Ondria is getting read for filth by gossip sites, though.

I don't think people understand that this is a job, not some middle school drama.
Gossip sites aren't the ones hiring Ondria so whatever. Plus fatasses (and newbs) trip on the runway all the time. This isn't even news.

Reactions: 1 users
Their faces honestly creep me out... It looks like they are too squished/small for their heads/bodies. I wonder what they would look like without all the surgeries, maybe better? I work with mainly older clientele, so I'm a novice here--is this how extensive plastic surgery looks like on younger people? Just super tight and pulled, but also puffy because there's still a ton of collagen... Thinking of Kylie Jenner as well. Just speculating here.

Their faces honestly creep me out... It looks like they are too squished/small for their heads/bodies. I wonder what they would look like without all the surgeries, maybe better? I work with mainly older clientele, so I'm a novice here--is this how extensive plastic surgery looks like on younger people? Just super tight and pulled, but also puffy because there's still a ton of collagen... Thinking of Kylie Jenner as well. Just speculating here.

Nope. It's just what they paid for and the surgeon's skills. I reckon bella got a shit ton of fillers /implants in too.

Reactions: 1 users
Correct.

God I cringe when I see anyone look down, FFS that is runway 101. Yes we all make mistakes but Ondria really should know better. I'm sure she took shit for it, rightfully so, but the story about her trying to trip that hog is garbage. Plus why would Ondria want to get yelled at even more for getting grease all over the shoe.

Reactions: 9 users
God I cringe when I see anyone look down, FFS that is runway 101. Yes we all make mistakes but Ondria really should know better. I'm sure she took shit for it, rightfully so

:nod:

the story about her trying to trip that hog is garbage. Plus why would Ondria want to get yelled at even more for getting grease all over the shoe.

:lol:

I recently saw the miumiu show in Paris and even if I suppose casting director was on drug when he chose the models, and almost non of them was able to walk on those (beautiful imo) shoes, I noticed that Gigi improved her walk a ton. (I'm talking comparing her in the hilfiger show last season)

I really think she worked on that and even if still fat and I still consider her face/brows ugly as hell, I think she has lost some weight too luckily

I recently saw the miumiu show in Paris and even if I suppose casting director was on drug when he chose the models, and almost non of them was able to walk on those (beautiful imo) shoes, I noticed that Gigi improved her walk a ton. (I'm talking comparing her in the hilfiger show last season)

I really think she worked on that and even if still fat and I still consider her face/brows ugly as hell, I think she has lost some weight too luckily
Katie Grand casted the show, that's all you need to know lol

It was really awful, I never thought Miuccia would go in that direction. And you can't mention anything about it on Instagram, they get real sensitive. A couple of people asked why Bella/Kendall etc were at Miu Miu on Anita Bitton's Instagram and both her and Katie immediately blocked them.

It was really awful, I never thought Miuccia would go in that direction. And you can't mention anything about it on Instagram, they get real sensitive. A couple of people asked why Bella/Kendall etc were at Miu Miu on Anita Bitton's Instagram and both her and Katie immediately blocked them.
What piss poor sports :nopity: zero criticism huh?

Reactions: 2 users
Polar bear? :twisted:
FB_IMG_1457989666995.jpg