Saw this picture on The Kooples' Instagram and I suspected she was losing too:
EPDksfn.png

In some photos, her face slightly reminds me of Marilyn Manson.

Huh. There's an actual hourglass here.

...do you think it's actually hard work? Or do you think it's just more surgery? I just have so much trouble believing this girl does any sort of dieting when her fan base praises her for eating so much.

...do you think it's actually hard work? Or do you think it's just more surgery? I just have so much trouble believing this girl does any sort of dieting when her fan base praises her for eating so much.

All of the above. She's looking better, she's working out and probaly got some non-invasive procedure done. I'm pretty sure she's keeping the junk food image to not freak out her fanbase.

Reactions: 1 user
The word "exotic" to me here has no value. In fact I find it a bit insulting; it has always referred to African-American or Caribbean women, mostly in an imperialistic view, which in my opinion nowadays is highly condemnable. I just can't fathom why it would be used for the likes of a privileged white "model" now, the word in itself just not being relevant anymore

I'm sorry, I'm not a native speaker and wasn't aware of this at all. I've just read/heard a lot of people refer to Gigi as an "exotic beauty" and that's where I got that term from.
Thanks for claryfying, I'll refrain from using this word from now on.

I think they're both just dieting/fasting but have to keep the 'relatable' image where they love burgers, pizza bla bla. Who knows If they're actually eating what they photograph....It would be so much more admirable If they said that they've been eating clean, as If there is anything wrong with that lol especially If you work with your body

Maybe one of those waist trainer corset things?

Maybe one of those waist trainer corset things?
It definitely looks like some type of corset. The way her boobs are sitting and the way the fabric appears to be bunching up at the waist makes me very suspicious she's wearing an underbust corset.

Reactions: 2 users
My two cents is that it's more cocaine than any of us know

Reactions: 6 users
The word "exotic" to me here has no value. In fact I find it a bit insulting; it has always referred to African-American or Caribbean women, mostly in an imperialistic view, which in my opinion nowadays is highly condemnable. I just can't fathom why it would be used for the likes of a privileged white "model" now, the word in itself just not being relevant anymore
*hugs you*

Bella has definitely been losing and I doubt she's eating all the junk food she's been posting. Her body looks better than her sister's but there's something about her face that I hate. She looks old and fake and Idk, I just think she is ugly as f*ck.
Gigi is just a mess honestly. Why is her face so bloated?!

Reactions: 8 users
based on bella's recent pics and snap stories, doesn't it look like she had some sort of eye lift or something? Her eyes always look very uptilted in a way they used to not...

also: https://twitter.com/bellahadidb4su1
She wears her hair in that godawful high ponytail that makes her look like she's always about to sneeze. I think her eyebrows play a part, because Gigi's face looks like that too.

Reactions: 1 users
based on bella's recent pics and snap stories, doesn't it look like she had some sort of eye lift or something? Her eyes always look very uptilted in a way they used to not...

also: https://twitter.com/bellahadidb4su1
Brow lift?
She really has a good surgeon but If I were a model, I would be hesitant to get all of that stuff done to my face. Doesn't matter how good your doctor is, things can always go wrong/make you look too plastic or bad and ruin your career. Like, lips filler or liftings are something you need to do often, they can turn out good and natural when you first get them done, but what If your surgeon goes accidentally overboard the next? Not ideal....

Kind of funny that weight can be fixed by nearly any demographic but only wealthy people could afford this amount of surgery...and yet they are so real for stuffing their faces with junky pizza and having bodies that show it.

I have nothing against plastic surgery but I can't stand the hypocrisy of this situation.

Reactions: 3 users
*"Bullied into taking her job more seriously" - oh the horror! Unlike people that need the money and actually get bullied at their job, she can quit anytime she likes.

As for Bella's plastic surgery I understand wanting to get a nose job or something, but if you feel the need to drastically change your entire face, then you should probably consider if you have some underlying problems before you end up looking like Jocelyn Wildenstein.