I of course do not think that just because someone is average/not skinny they're unhealthy. Bella just gives me vibes of someone who is on drugs, that's what my comment was about

I do not think that? She looks unhealthy to me as in her skin looks grey/like she's on something, it has nothing to do with her shape
You certainly made is sound so when saying "and not unhealthy as in too skinny." Semantics, semantics, I suppose. Also, she's swimming, which doesn't make anyone's skin or eyes look "healthy." Did you think this is because her eyes are red, thus unhealthy? That's gonna be swimming, I'm afraid. I hate that I'm defending this girl but I did not understand what you meant at all.

Reactions: 1 user
You certainly made is sound so when saying "and not unhealthy as in too skinny." Semantics, semantics, I suppose. Also, she's swimming, which doesn't make anyone's skin or eyes look "healthy." Did you think this is because her eyes are red, thus unhealthy? That's gonna be swimming, I'm afraid. I hate that I'm defending this girl but I did not understand what you meant at all.
Idk, the softness of her body + that skin tone reminded me of Lindsay Lohan, it's just a vibe she gives me but of course it was just a silly comment. Of course irl I think twice before saying someone that they look unhealthy or that they're on drugs but it's not like Bella cares about me lol

image.jpeg

Any one of you could have taken a better Vogue cover with your front facing cameras.

She looks better than she did some time ago but still so soft and unhealthy to me (and not unhealthy as too skinny lol)
View attachment 11188 View attachment 11189 View attachment 11190
I never thought I would say this but she actually looks good here. She's showing more determination than Gigi and seems to be working out. She would never be SG skinny or HF skinny but for a comercial job she looks pretty good.
Of all the rich kids that want to be models, she's making progress and seems to be taking this seriously. I would like her to lose 15lbs and tone up, she has a future as a comercial model and the fact that she's not as annoying as the Kardashians/Gigi makes me not hate her

She's showing more determination than Gigi and seems to be working out....
Of all the rich kids that want to be models, she's making progress and seems to be taking this seriously.

I wonder if part of her determination has anything to do with wanting to emerge from under Gigi's shadow. Obviously the healthiest motivation comes from oneself, but competition does tend to do wonders.

Reactions: 2 users
Ttcl2Kmw.jpg
ABt6gFkH.jpg

She legitimately looks like she's 3 months pregnant.

I think it's mostly the outfit. Her upper thighs are arguably her worst asset so anything that emphasizes them will make her look bad. Gigi has unfortunately shaped legs, and probably still does squats or something which bulks up her thighs. Her calves on the other hand I think are appealing, and really give the appearance of her being lean in some photos. And ankle boots are never a good pairing with a maxi dress if you're not super skinny.

Side note: comparing these two videos,

Bella's walk is a lot more pleasing. Watching Gigi makes me cringe? Queasy?

Reactions: 1 users
IMO I like her in print when they photoshop out the face bloat.
I agree she's a lot better in print but I just thought this picture was especially bad, more to do with the makeup and thick legs than the bloatedness because they edited some of it out.

I think it's mostly the outfit. Her upper thighs are arguably her worst asset so anything that emphasizes them will make her look bad. Gigi has unfortunately shaped legs, and probably still does squats or something which bulks up her thighs. Her calves on the other hand I think are appealing, and really give the appearance of her being lean in some photos. And ankle boots are never a good pairing with a maxi dress if you're not super skinny.
I agree! you have to be like really, really skinny to pull those kind of dresses or they're just a nightmare and they always make you look bigger than you really are...

I of course do not think that just because someone is average/not skinny they're unhealthy. Bella just gives me vibes of someone who is on drugs, that's what my comment was about

Even just the "on drugs" statement is so broad and sounds ignorant or at least naive.

Reactions: 2 users

The organization in charge of the Fashion Week on my country just shared this from W Magazine.
:spazrun:

First time ever I watched her speaking in an interview and holy moly she is repulsive in this clip! :supermad: What's worse in the world than a talent-free bloated (even worse in motion!) celebrity trying to sound intelligent as she describes her methods to find the perfect runway walk ? :smash:

1OaIGz4.png

IHZ9Gj8.gif

seconded--plenty of people are in really good condition who aren't super lean (not fat, but definitely in the average bmi range). I agree skinny *looks* better, but saying it *is* better for every reason, when compared to being of an average bmi, seems really moralistic and just plain wrong

I agree, I think on SG we get our aesthetic preferences/judgments mixed up with health judgment. What we like to look at is one thing. I judge the Hadids for their thighs, their stupidity, their attitude, their ugliness inside and out, but I have no clue if they are healthy or not. So I assume they are.

My younger sister ( :mad::mad::mad: long story) is average BMI. To my eyes she is fat, like IMO she would LOOK so much better if she lost 20 lb or more. But she is totally healthy. She could out-hike, out-run, out-everything* me.

* - out-eat :hahano:

Reactions: 11 users
Side note: comparing these two videos,

Bella's walk is a lot more pleasing. Watching Gigi makes me cringe? Queasy?

Agreed! You can at least see a progression in Bella. It is obvious that she actually tries, unlike Gigi with her "if you don't like it, don't watch it" attitude.

I really liked her Vogue Brasil cover and I'd hoped she'd end up delivering more in print. She just looks bland and bloated here. Like a chicken breast, or a half baked loaf of bread, or a potato :run: