It's hard to tell - as the Lexi Boling example earlier proves, sometimes miracles can happen! It seems like Gigi just doesn't even try:

BREAKING NEWS:
Zayn Malik Treats Gigi Hadid To Homemade Fried Chicken — See Her Excited Snaps
Throughout her Snap story, the Sports Illustrated stunner made multiple shoutouts to her “King,” full with heart-eyed emojis. She was one satisfied girl, and if you know Gigi, you know she loves to eat! And by now you must have heard her famous motto, “Eat clean to stay fit, eat a burger to stay sane.” Clearly, her words of wisdom work because her body is BANGING.
gigi-hadid-snapchats-zayn-cooking-1-lead.jpg
Ewwww I hate models acting like they are healthy and fit but eat animal products! #govegan

Ewwww I hate models acting like they are healthy and fit but eat animal products! #govegan

Not defending Bella by any means but you can definitely be healthy and eat animal products (lean meat etc). You sound like one of those freelee supporters :mclap:
I admire a vegan lifestyle for ethical reasons but not when it's shoved down people's throats as the only way to stay healthy.

Reactions: 10 users
Not defending Bella by any means but you can definitely be healthy and eat animal products (lean meat etc). You sound like one of those freelee supporters :mclap:
I admire a vegan lifestyle for ethical reasons but not when it's shoved down people's throats as the only way to stay healthy.
I understand where your coming from but based on what Bella/Gigi post of what they eat they are definitely eating more unhealthy animal products like burgers, fried chicken and pizza... Wasn't trying to shove the vegan lifestyle down anyone's throat, just commenting my opinion. :grin:

I understand where you're coming from but based on what Bella/Gigi post of what they eat they are definitely eating more unhealthy animal products like burgers, fried chicken and pizza... Wasn't trying to shove the vegan lifestyle down anyone's throat, just commenting my opinion. :grin:

That's fine, I respect people's opinions but your phrasing didn't rationalise the specific dig at the Hadid's eating habits and came across as more of a general statement that made you sound like part of the radical veganism propoganda (especially the use of that hashtag).
No hard feelings, maybe clarify your point a little better next time;)

Reactions: 1 user
That's fine, I respect people's opinions but your phrasing didn't rationalise the specific dig at the Hadid's eating habits and came across as more of a general statement that made you sound like part of the radical veganism propoganda (especially the use of that hashtag).
No hard feelings, maybe clarify your point a little better next time;)
I definitely will, I should have specified the hadids :nod: and not just models (too broad). #govegan definitely is overused by radicals but I do wish it didn't bother people so much, it's an inspirational hashtag (at least for me) and fun to use in hopes of spreading the message

Bella needs to stop wearing her bikinis so high up , they make her body look like a refrigerator .She doesn't have the body for that style of bikini bottom .
tumblr_obrsm1SgVu1uf1uimo1_1280.jpg

While everyone else is at Turks and Caicos , loner gigi is seen buying flowers.Wonder why she didn't go to kylies birthday..
tumblr_obsrh0p9gn1qdffb1o1_1280.png

tumblr_obsrh0p9gn1qdffb1o2_1280.png

While everyone else is at Turks and Caicos , loner gigi is seen buying flowers.Wonder why she didn't go to kylies birthday..
tumblr_obsrh0p9gn1qdffb1o1_1280.png

tumblr_obsrh0p9gn1qdffb1o2_1280.png

Maybe someone will want to shoot me for saying this, but I really don't think gigi looks too bad here, considering how f*king heinous her arms (and the rest of her) used to look.
Also probably because her outfit doesn't look quite as tacky as usual. No sportswear!

Reactions: 5 users
Maybe someone will want to shoot me for saying this, but I really don't think gigi looks too bad here, considering how f*king heinous her arms (and the rest of her) used to look.
Also probably because her outfit doesn't look quite as tacky as usual. No sportswear!
i agree with you she doesn't look that bad .....for gigi

Agree...I'm not a big fan of 24/7 'athleisure' to begin with but all the "hAdidas", "#Hadid," "Gigi," and "GH"s she adds doesn't help

Her arms are covered tho.....

So she had two nose jobs? :wtf:
tumblr_obtcu2EKW51up6n7xo1_1280.jpg
Not like it matters anyway. She could barely move her face in the video posted above.

Reactions: 1 user
Her arms are covered tho.....

Not like it matters anyway. She could barely move her face in the video posted above.
I know, she's dressed much more flatteringly than usual, but a year ago her fat doughy arms would have looked terrible even at her shoulders/top of her arms. I'm not saying she looks great, just an improvement as of late to how terrible she used to look.

I know, she's dressed much more flatteringly than usual, but a year ago her fat doughy arms would have looked terrible even at her shoulders/top of her arms. I'm not saying she looks great, just an improvement as of late to how terrible she used to look.
Ok but still not model material. Her face still looks as doughy as ever.