I honestly think Gigi has the kind of body where even is she actually did manage to get really skinny, she still wouldn't look good, or at least good enough to model. She just doesn't have the body structure or shape for it. I mean she's got a bit of rib and hip bone showing there and she still looks atrocious because of the way her body is made, not just the fat on it. Her carrot legs are never going to look good.

It's hard to tell - as the Lexi Boling example earlier proves, sometimes miracles can happen! It seems like Gigi just doesn't even try:

BREAKING NEWS:
Zayn Malik Treats Gigi Hadid To Homemade Fried Chicken — See Her Excited Snaps
Throughout her Snap story, the Sports Illustrated stunner made multiple shoutouts to her “King,” full with heart-eyed emojis. She was one satisfied girl, and if you know Gigi, you know she loves to eat! And by now you must have heard her famous motto, “Eat clean to stay fit, eat a burger to stay sane.” Clearly, her words of wisdom work because her body is BANGING.
gigi-hadid-snapchats-zayn-cooking-1-lead.jpg

I wonder what Bella would have been like without the work done? Her new nose has good angles but gives her face a very pushed-in look - like if you press down on a Barbie doll's nose and her face concaves. Bella also seems very stiff both in print and especially video, and I think it's because of the surgery, but I'm far from an expert on it so I'm not sure

Reactions: 1 user
I wonder what Bella would have been like without the work done? Her new nose has good angles but gives her face a very pushed-in look - like if you press down on a Barbie doll's nose and her face concaves. Bella also seems very stiff both in print and especially video, and I think it's because of the surgery, but I'm far from an expert on it so I'm not sure

Didn't know she got her nose done but now you mention it it's so obvious! that's why she looks so weird. She reminds me of Michelle from Skins, and I always thought she had a weird-looking nose.
latest

Didn't know she got her nose done but now you mention it it's so obvious! that's why she looks so weird. She reminds me of Michelle from Skins, and I always thought she had a weird-looking nose.
latest
Her nose job isn't really a secret, she got it when/right before she was a junior in high school I think and for a medical or health reason - the new shape was a bonus since she was already going under the knife, I believe (correct me if I'm wrong). Some pictures of her old nose are still up from when she's 14-15. Wonder if she could have ever still gotten where she is modeling-wise with it?

BxVKS4ACIAA-8rh.jpg
BxUgENCIMAAwQs4.jpg
BxUbOIpIgAAlhVP.jpg
BxFNdo9IIAAhFzq.jpg
(not my edit)

She just uploaded a tutorial on how to make pasta alla bolognese... if she keeps eating like that she won't get cast anymore

Her nose job isn't really a secret, she got it when/right before she was a junior in high school I think and for a medical or health reason - the new shape was a bonus since she was already going under the knife, I believe (correct me if I'm wrong). Some pictures of her old nose are still up from when she's 14-15. Wonder if she could have ever still gotten where she is modeling-wise with it?
Sounds like bullshit. Unless she suffered from some sort of traumatic injury, I can't think of a single scenario where she would need rhinoplasty given her nose wasn't born extremely deformed. Let's face it, Bella wanted to "fix" her nose and it does look better at certain angles, but it creates a stiffness that doesn't mesh with modeling.

Reactions: 4 users
Sounds like bullshit. Unless she suffered from some sort of traumatic injury, I can't think of a single scenario where she would need rhinoplasty given her nose wasn't born extremely deformed. Let's face it, Bella wanted to "fix" her nose and it does look better at certain angles, but it creates a stiffness that doesn't mesh with modeling.

Yep, I think 95% of the many many Korean girls I know that have got eyelid surgery *needed* to do it for "medical reasons" :rolleyes::bs:
How interesting that this medical emergency that afflicts such a huge percentage of rich people that can afford plastic surgery never seems to impede the lives of those who can't

Reactions: 2 users