Bella needs to stop wearing her bikinis so high up , they make her body look like a refrigerator .She doesn't have the body for that style of bikini bottom .
tumblr_obrsm1SgVu1uf1uimo1_1280.jpg
Look at that nonexistent waist tho. #facetune

Vacation must be boring with Zayn if she's spending her time writing essays on Instagram :rolleyes: She's so fake saying she lost weight cause of "boxing" and "work stress" :hahano: . She has to be so extra all the time.

Cp4KnPWUsAEBY-X.jpg:large

Reactions: 1 users
Bella's mid section is too distracting :confused: its all i can focus on in this cover

It's so inspiring when a spoilt brat from am uber rich family becomes financially independent through a career she didn't need to work for. Congrats on your financial independence Bella!

Reactions: 8 users
Vacation must be boring with Zayn if she's spending her time writing essays on Instagram :rolleyes: She's so fake saying she lost weight cause of "boxing" and "work stress" :hahano: . She has to be so extra all the time.

She said she loves her curves and she fits into sample sizes but that's obviously not true... They alter the outfits she wears on the runway. No surprise she's losing weight.

Reactions: 1 user

I wonder what the person's comment was to make her feel inclined to leave such a lengthy response!

I wonder what the person's comment was to make her feel inclined to leave such a lengthy response!
Insecurity. Probably the same reason some bloggers with 5+ mil views still police their Instagram comments. You would think they'd get used to it/accepted it as a job consequence by now...

Saw this recently and honestly, if this was the caliber of models in the mid-late 2000s, I would never have followed shows and runway as closely as I did. She comes NOWHERE near as close to the greats (Vlada, Olga, Natasha, Madga, Anna, Daria etc etc etc). She's modeling her own line and it looks like a cheap Target catalogue.

Reactions: 4 users
It's been interesting seeing the GP response to Gigi's weight loss..the same people who praised her before for being "curvier" are admitting that she actually does look better now/suits modeling more. So maybe they're finally considering that they shouldn't have attacked the model (forgot her name) that criticized Gigi a while back for not putting the work in considering the jobs she was booking? (But I doubt it.)

Gigi and Zayn on vacation (potato quality pictures) Will see what she really looks like when the HQ pictures are released :naughty: #HQcarrotlegs
tumblr_oc3wawjaHj1vco4jzo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_oc3wawjaHj1vco4jzo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_oc3x4dhB711vco4jzo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oc3x4dhB711vco4jzo3_1280.jpg

It makes me mad when she crusades as a "holier than thou" body positive activist, when I went to her school and it's common knowledge she just uses cocaine as a weight loss drug...

Reactions: 3 users