image.jpeg
image.jpeg

It makes me mad when she crusades as a "holier than thou" body positive activist, when I went to her school and it's common knowledge she just uses cocaine as a weight loss drug...

what else do you know ? :bow:

Ooooo yes please do tell!!!

Hey, I actually owe all three of you an apology for unnecessary snark. For some reason, even though I read this post several times, I missed that @lolitasea went to her school - it might actually be more "insider info" rather than common knowledge. Totally my bad, and I'm sorry.

Hey, I actually owe all three of you an apology for unnecessary snark. For some reason, even though I read this post several times, I missed that @lolitasea went to her school - it might actually be more "insider info" rather than common knowledge. Totally my bad, and I'm sorry.

aha i didn't even notice snark! i think it's probably closer to common knowledge than insider anyway, due to her constant drastic fluctuations and bloat.. ;) no worries lovely!

I actually think Bella has more potential face-wise than Gigi. Her face has a bit more structure.
Bella has a more classical face... if only she could move it. Gigi looks like a fucking bulldog/bullfrog half the time. Those jowls.

Reactions: 1 users