They are so trendy it is painful...like they layered on everything that is technically in fashion but it's just too much and looks like shit.

Reactions: 2 users
CqyjwImXYAQ7JG6

Oof.

Reactions: 1 user
I went to dinner at a restaurant that I guess is frequented by the Hadids/Kardashians. On the desert menu (I was good :grin:) under the apple crumble it said "Have it Gigi's way--extra crumble topping!"

Color me *not* surprised.
Someone clearly takes their job seriously . . .

Sidenote: I was slightly shocked (or not?) when I saw Bella's August Glamour cover at the supermarket today. Like . . . if that was the best picture, then what did all of the other ones look like? Poop?

Well she does remind me of the value menu.. cheap, filled with burgers, and full of fat. :whistling:

Oh my gosh, you're brilliant!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know it's old but I still can't get over this shit

Maybe the "deep love" mentioned in the song is . . . as deep as Gigi's ass crack?
sorrynotsorry.

(Sorry for a double-post; I couldn't resist :twisted: )

EDIT: found a spot-on comment in the YouTube: "4 minutes and 21 seconds of Gigi Hadid running her hands through her hair."
Yeah, because that's all she knows how to do. :meh:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
What's with the sudden weight gain? Homegirl not using as much blow or what?

Reactions: 1 users
Their eyebrows are going to arch away from their face from so many fillers and fly away eventually. That scares me just a tad more than their predictable weight gain.

Their eyebrows are going to arch away from their face from so many fillers and fly away eventually. That scares me just a tad more than their predictable weight gain.

I was wondering what made their eyebrows look odd and you're right, it's like they're going to float away from filler abuse or something. Both sisters look permanently surprised - perhaps at how on earth they've managed to sustain jobs in the modelling industry.

Does she own a decent pair of pants? :slinkout:

I hate this whole athleisure trend. Those leggings belong in a gym and nowhere else unless you are doing a very quick errand after a workout and for some ungodly reason don't change first.

(Seeing fatties like Bella and Taylor wearing these has me so embarrassed to own them. And here I thought it couldn't get worse than a Saturday morning barre class at my gym where literally every other person is wearing them.)

What's with the sudden weight gain? Homegirl not using as much blow or what?

If the rumours are true (that she uses coke to help her lose weight), then why isn't she thinner? Seriously? Having next to no appetite but still having energy should make it super easy to lose weight...I know her weight fluctuates but she's never been thin enough to be considered model thin. If she can't lose weight by taking coke, then that girl has no hope.