I can't hate, this is her strongest work so far.

Oh, allow me :superpuke:

raw

I'm ready for my cover story.

Reactions: 1 user
they're actually that tall...i have met them 5+ times. Maybe Bella is closer to 5'8.5, but they aren't short.

Really? i always thought they looked way shorter than the models they stood next to. Must seem that way because they look stumpy next to them. Thank you for correcting me.

I'd love to see Bella surpass Gigi and Kendull (and for G & K to burn out). She's still an undeserving nepotism kid but I don't find her nearly as irritating and untalented as those two - Bella's got smaller measurements than Gigi now and improved her walk at least, so she seems to take her job at least somewhat seriously.. Even with her plastic horse-face she's still preferable to Gigi and her jowls.

I'd love to see Bella surpass Gigi and Kendull (and for G & K to burn out). She's still an undeserving nepotism kid but I don't find her nearly as irritating and untalented as those two - Bella's got smaller measurements than Gigi now and improved her walk at least, so she seems to take her job at least somewhat seriously.. Even with her plastic horse-face she's still preferable to Gigi and her jowls.

I mean, surgery isn't all that easy either. We shit on her a lot for it, but got the recovery from any surgery sucks. Sure hers probably wasn't that bad, but that's some dedication right there to even go under a knife

I mean, surgery isn't all that easy either. We shit on her a lot for it, but got the recovery from any surgery sucks. Sure hers probably wasn't that bad, but that's some dedication right there to even go under a knife
Not really. Just because you wouldn't doesn't mean it's "dedication" for someone else.. otherwise, you're telling me that the Kardashians are "dedicated" and not deluded and vain?
Dedicated is working your ass off to lose weight, not getting lipo or snorting a ton of blow. That's the easy way out.

Reactions: 5 users
They both, especially Gigi, remind me of "fashion bloggers". You know, the kind that are average size, not toned, and are always throwing random clothing pieces together that are "fashionable". :wtf: Anybody else think that?

Reactions: 3 users
Really? i always thought they looked way shorter than the models they stood next to. Must seem that way because they look stumpy next to them. Thank you for correcting me.
exactly--they're just thick and kind of big boned; even when she was really thin (she was before she was famous), Bella wasn't that delicate looking

Not really. Just because you wouldn't doesn't mean it's "dedication" for someone else.. otherwise, you're telling me that the Kardashians are "dedicated" and not deluded and vain?
Dedicated is working your ass off to lose weight, not getting lipo or snorting a ton of blow. That's the easy way out.

I just know that when I got a nose job (I badly broke it- they went in to remove pieces of bone, and it's not aesthetically nice at all now), it hurt and I was really scared both before and after. My point is my own experience tainted my opinion, and you're totally fucking right.

Although I wouldn't mind doing blow throughout the day instead of drinking coffee a la that show Flesh and Bones .

image.jpeg
(The units are a special SG unit to measure modelworthyness, btw. For comparison's sake Vlada is 1000).

I love that she looks the same size in all 3 photos, even though she's lost noticeable (not enough) weight. Imagine how much editing had to go into her photo's in 2014.