I feel like Gigi could be so stunning if she lost weight in her face (among other places). If she were exceptionally small she might actually catch my eye. Unfortunately, she walks around looking like a baked ham. Must be nice to have wealthy parents to float you through life. :disgusted:

Reactions: 1 users
I feel like Gigi could be so stunning if she lost weight in her face (among other places). If she were exceptionally small she might actually catch my eye. Unfortunately, she walks around looking like a baked ham. Must be nice to have wealthy parents to float you through life. :disgusted:
I do not think she could ever be stunning.

Reactions: 2 users
She actually looks kind of okay (for her) this week. Maybe prepping for fashion week or maybe just a good angle.

Gigi+Hadid+Out+NYC+N23hjIwtK2Vx.jpg
Gigi+Hadid+Out+NYC+-UFIkUwBnsmx.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
She actually looks kind of okay (for her) this week. Maybe prepping for fashion week or maybe just a good angle.

Gigi+Hadid+Out+NYC+N23hjIwtK2Vx.jpg
Gigi+Hadid+Out+NYC+-UFIkUwBnsmx.jpg

Wow actually, her legs in this picture actually show slight signs of..... Could it be.... Being skinny?

But then again, it's only one set of pictures, she could still look massive. Part of me hopes she actually lost weight and maintains for FW, but the other half of me wants her to balloon up so much she finally gets dropped.

Eh, her thighs still look chunky to me... The photos look kind of stretched? Her face is normally way rounder.

Actually you're right about the stretching, her skull itself looks longer than her real one here? Her calves look like they have more 'definition' in them and less fat than usual, so she probably did lost a bit, but nowhere near enough. Her carrot calves are normally the only small part of her anyway though...

Wow actually, her legs in this picture actually show slight signs of..... Could it be.... Being skinny?

But then again, it's only one set of pictures, she could still look massive. Part of me hopes she actually lost weight and maintains for FW, but the other half of me wants her to balloon up so much she finally gets dropped.

She won't get dropped; she's obviously not in the business because of her appearance, so barring major disfigurement it doesn't really matter what she looks like.

• Funny
37EAA60B00000578-3773852-image-a-24_1473046117966.jpg

37EAB66B00000578-3773852-Effortless_beauty_Gigi_showed_off_her_flawless_complexion_as_she-m-25_1473046440200.jpg

37EAB69F00000578-3773852-The_model_covered_up_in_a_sheer_silk_cardigan_and_sported_white_-m-27_1473046564395.jpg

These are from yesterday. She's definitely lost weight, but is nowhere near FW ready.
She's been looking miserable even since she lost the weight though. Must be hard trying to fit in so bad where you don't belong

Like, she's still too big for runway and you can tell she's making big efforts to stay like this. I think she's just not suited for this, she lost her glow. Meanwhile her sister's weight loss looks very good on when she doesn't fluctuate.

Like, she's still too big for runway and you can tell she's making big efforts to stay like this. I think she's just not suited for this, she lost her glow. Meanwhile her sister's weight loss looks very good on when she doesn't fluctuate.

I agree, she looks miserable and haggard when trying to maintain anything near a more acceptable modelling weight, whereas Bella looks better and better lately (still below standard imo.. but overtaking Gigi fast). Who know though, maybe Gigi is going about weight loss in totally the wrong way, hence losing any glow she has, wheres Bella is smarter and just eats healthier.
Really though, she's just not at all suited to HF.

Last one promise :D
37EAA07500000578-3773823-Supermodel_on_the_move_Bella_Hadid_and_her_mother_Yolanda_were_p-m-4_1473042361140.jpg

I'd rather see Bella on the runway than Gigi. She's less annoying and has a better body than her sister.

On a different note, Yolanda has such a square face! She looks like a Lego. Now I understand where Gigi got her Boxer face shape from. :eyeroll:

• Funny
Hope these haven't been posted already...Bella Hadid for Harpers Bazar Australia. It's definitely not her worst shoot.

bella3.jpg
bella2.jpg
bella1.jpg