If the rumours are true (that she uses coke to help her lose weight), then why isn't she thinner? Seriously? Having next to no appetite but still having energy should make it super easy to lose weight...I know her weight fluctuates but she's never been thin enough to be considered model thin. If she can't lose weight by taking coke, then that girl has no hope.
If you are still drinking a lot and eating like shit when you are hungry, coke won't make you thin. I know several fat coke addicts.

image.jpeg

>.>

Reactions: 1 user
To be fair, in my experience it doesn't really make a difference at all. Adderall is a different story though..

If you are still drinking a lot and eating like shit when you are hungry, coke won't make you thin. I know several fat coke addicts.

True, but what I meant was that if you have the right attitude, willpower and determination, then losing weight with coke would be easier than losing weight without it, no? I confess, I've tried coke before to lose weight and it didn't work for me but that's because I lacked the willpower at the time. Plus, coke made me happy and when I am happy, I feel like eating! I've lost some weight recently (no coke) but that's because I've been super motivated and determined to lose weight. I manage to ignore hunger cravings most days because I am so determined to drop some kgs. Sometimes though my hunger gets the better of me and I cave. Makes me think that if I had coke now (given my current frame of mind and determination), I'd probably have lost more weight because I wouldn't have to worry too much about the hunger cravings.

Reactions: 1 user
True, but what I meant was that if you have the right attitude, willpower and determination, then losing weight with coke would be easier than losing weight without it, no? I confess, I've tried coke before to lose weight and it didn't work for me but that's because I lacked the willpower at the time. Plus, coke made me happy and when I am happy, I feel like eating! I've lost some weight recently (no coke) but that's because I've been super motivated and determined to lose weight. I manage to ignore hunger cravings most days because I am so determined to drop some kgs. Sometimes though my hunger gets the better of me and I cave. Makes me think that if I had coke now (given my current frame of mind and determination), I'd probably have lost more weight because I wouldn't have to worry too much about the hunger cravings.
I think this is the case with most things that are supposed to help you lose weight. Drinking a cup of coffee isn't going to do shit unless you are actively trying - even struggling - to stay on track in the first place, same with cigarettes, drinking enough water etc. You can gain weight on adderall if you're not trying and eat whatever when you're coming down.
Adderall is a different story though..
Part of me is like "get this girl prescription so she doesn't ruin fashion week again" but then again she would ruin fashion week no matter what and it's more fun for us if she stays fat

I know I've mentioned this multiple times before, but I can't get over how ugly she is. She's not just average, or plain, or slightly unattractive. Everything about her looks so wrong, and the fatter she becomes, the worse it gets.
I acknowledge that everyone has a different definition of beauty, but I feel as though her fans or those who think she's attractive are suffering from serious eye diseases.

image.jpeg
Can we just take a moment and remember how horrrrrrrrrrible this was!!!! Bella and Gigi have the ugliest fattiest yet some how flat asses ever! And I won't even start on those thighs...

• Gross
Reactions: 2 users
They're against skinnies/starving and for a positive body image/"every body is beautiful" etc., look like it and yet somehow manage to have exactly the same measurements as skinny models. Very credible indeed. :eyeroll:

Reactions: 1 users
the last time i saw this level of boob suffocation was in Outlander, when the main character was wearing a period wedding dress. it hurts to look out :/ let the girls breathe, damn!
no, no, she needs to suffer.

Reactions: 13 users