Her reaction looks so forced, she probably wasn't that happy lol
image.jpeg

What made Bella think she could wear the coat after Julia?

Reactions: 1 user
Lol "working hard".
As far as I heard a model's job requirements include eating properly and moving your ass to maintain a good body. Not this (sparing you from some of the worst here, at least you can't see her fat rolls):
oVvkN0a.jpg

hLvWuTv.jpg

(Burgers PLURAL? Confirmed: food-gobbling slug)
suVe7vM.jpg

Omg when will the "relatable" pizza crusade end. I'd take Vlada's attitude over hers any day.
One should not play the 'I eat all the junk I want' game when one has such an appearance. That claim's only reserved for those who are *actually skinny, Bella.

*eg Alex:

image.jpeg

I need to stop looking at this thread but I can't believe she's a top model. The power of money jfc
image.jpeg

Ahh sorry! Looks like the tweet may have been deleted. Here's the video:

Holy shit, that was truly painful to watch. For some reason I thought she might be better in motion but it's been a couple minutes since I finished watching and I'm still cringing. HARD.

Ahh sorry! Looks like the tweet may have been deleted. Here's the video:

1. I think this just proves that the only thing that moves on her face is her lips. Like she actually does not make different faces. And her entire body is stiff, too. My god, why is she cast ever?

2. Great song.

3. Except it's hilarious that this is allegedly her "favorite song ever"? Considering the lyrics are about being a broke angry tough guy, whereas Bella is the actual definition of poor little rich girl.

Pretty sure Bella's never experienced the process of renting a place, let alone not having enough money to pay the rent. Maybe she relates to the part of the song where it talks about eating garbage?

Black and orange stray cat sittin' on a fence
I ain't got enough dough to pay the rent
I'm flat broke but I don't care

I strut right by with my tail in the air

Stray cat strut, I'm a ladies cat
I'm a feline Casanova, hey man that's that
Get a shoe thrown at me from a mean old man
Get my dinner from a garbage can

Don't go crossing my path

I don't bother chasing mice around
I slink down the alleyway looking for a fight
Howling to the moonlight on a hot summer night
Singin' the blues while the lady cats cry
"Wild stray cat, you're a real gone guy"
I wish I could be as carefree and wild
But I got cat class and I got cat style

tbh the only reason they're on the runway is bc they get special treatment bc of their family and friends. Their bodies aren't my main concern, but I HATE Gigi's walk, she looks like she's about to fall all the time and doesn't float like the other models. She's great for VS, but not for high fashion runways.

Why do they all have to wear those same sunglasses every day, can they not think for themselves..

I honestly think Gigi has the kind of body where even is she actually did manage to get really skinny, she still wouldn't look good, or at least good enough to model. She just doesn't have the body structure or shape for it. I mean she's got a bit of rib and hip bone showing there and she still looks atrocious because of the way her body is made, not just the fat on it. Her carrot legs are never going to look good.

I honestly think Gigi has the kind of body where even is she actually did manage to get really skinny, she still wouldn't look good, or at least good enough to model. She just doesn't have the body structure or shape for it. I mean she's got a bit of rib and hip bone showing there and she still looks atrocious because of the way her body is made, not just the fat on it. Her carrot legs are never going to look good.
I agree her body shape is very unfortunate but then again, if Lexi Boling can work with carrot legs...
image.jpeg