"just effortlessly sitting with my horse on this beach like I do every day" #justwokeup #nomakeup #nofilter

Reactions: 2 users
At Coachella this year. Such crappy legs for a model. Also I swear Coachella "fashion" gets uglier every year.
03-coachella-street-style-08.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
videos like this make me wonder how hot i'd look if i had a spray tan, makeup crew, expert videographers, and slow-motion sensuality hahahaha (like seriously, this isn't effortless AT ALL)
Even with all the help from the glam squad....the woman can't pose to save her life....very awkward expressions and stills. Her face also resembles Jabba the hutt in closeups....if he ever put on a full face of make up.

Reactions: 1 user
I just can't hate her. I mean her body is average at best, her face is lovely but nothing extraordinary, but her personality is sweet, and as a person she seems super aware of who she is and doesn't try to make out that she's anything else, and I can't dislike someone for that. Whatever.

Reactions: 5 users
I just can't hate her. I mean her body is average at best, her face is lovely but nothing extraordinary, but her personality is sweet, and as a person she seems super aware of who she is and doesn't try to make out that she's anything else, and I can't dislike someone for that. Whatever.

Same here; she's a lot more intelligent than any of the other models in her group (celebu-models/curvier/sexy models, etc.) and is someone who throughout her life has been really nice and inclusive. She'll never be skinny by our standards but I just can't hate her, or even call her 'fat' because she's just not. Average, soft, and un-defined, maybe, but not 'fat' in a literal sense. Anyways, my two cents. I think we should reserve our hatred for other vapid models, like Kate Upton, spoiled brats like Kendall and Cara, or whiny ali michael types

Reactions: 5 users
image.jpg
image.jpg
I cannot understand how a relatively thin persons face could be that, well, fat. She looks painfully dehydrated or something.

Reactions: 2 users