zZS95oESu5

https://instagram.com/p/zZS95oESu5/

Holy hell, HER ARM! :superpuke:

She looks as fat as Selena Gomez in that picture.
How is she even a "model"?

1. she has a prettier face than selena
2. she is really wealthy, and her family has been best friends with the marciano's (guess family), and other powerful families in fashion or hollywood (perez family textiles, her mom is married to david foster, etc.) for decades, which is why gigi originally got into modelling, and was a "guess girl"

Reactions: 1 users
Leting her do highfashion is a crime. And over all things it is superdisrespectful to the true models who really belong to the highfashion and work and live for it.

Reactions: 2 users
Do you think she was snorting cocaine? The video it's like 1 sec long, it's hard to tell, but I wouldn't be surprised.
Haha no. Do people think she's just snorting it straight from the table, no hands, no straw, no note, two nostrils. She would stand up with it all over her face if that was the case. Her left hand is clearly stabilising her as she reaches down to the floor with her other arm - look at her shoulder angle.

Haha no. Do people think she's just snorting it straight from the table, no hands, no straw, no note, two nostrils. She would stand up with it all over her face if that was the case. Her left hand is clearly stabilising her as she reaches down to the floor with her other arm - look at her shoulder angle.

And the part that looks like a line running parallel to the table edge is actually the edges of some paper document that the glass of drink is sat upon.

Her body is meaty and average at best. Facially, she looks like a middle aged woman who's had a lot of procedures done in a desperate attempt to be younger. She doesn't look 19 at all.

:hibye:I used to love D&G...
Who's her agent/which agency? I know her BFF Kendall is with Society...
D&G has been such a let down recently! Their ignorant attitude and their collections who have been looking the same since 2010.
Anyway, she's with IMG if I'm not wrong?

D&G has been such a let down recently! Their ignorant attitude

A bit off topic, but I'm on the verge when it comes to this. I think that everyone should have a right to have their opinion, and it's not like they were attacking anyone by name. They said that in their view a family should have a mother and that from their experiences of a traditional Sicilian childhood, mother were the pillars of the family, and they cannot imagine being as fulfilled as children without them. As for their comments about in-vitro being artificial, I agree that is not exactly "natural", but not being natural does not mean that something is necessarily worse. Personally, since they are so many orphaned, unhappy children, and since according to studies children raised by gay parents had the same level of well-being/ happiness, I'm not against it. But I understand why many people are, and it's their choice.
Anyway, causing a huge drama and boycotting the whole company because someone personally doesn't agree enthusiastically with your radical views, is an overkill.

Last edited:
As an invitro baby, i can't ever shop at D&G again, and neither will my mother (who used such an 'unnatural' technique for having a child). Their loss, we were *really* good customers... Also, i don't see what is "radical" about having in vitro....it is a perfectly healthy and scientifically founded medical procedure

Reactions: 8 users