source: tfs
W8XRJEG.jpg

I opened this thread in a new tab from the subforum page, and did the same for Gemma Ward's thread, then went to this one first. Then as this page loaded and the image of Gigi's backside in that black tropical print bikini materialised on my screen I gasped and thought, my dog, Gemma's really let herself go and it's even worse than I thought! And this is even though I only posted on Gemma's thread yesterday and have already seen the grim facts of her bloaty bloatedness!

munch_scream.jpg

I mean I know Gemma is well off the mark on her 'return', and seems to continue to gain regardless, but even her rear view is still better than that of this working model! Bloated pink carrot legs are all I see here.

Reactions: 1 users
even if other people wanted to pay her money to model, how can SHE feel comfortable herself being photographed left and right in swimwear looking like THAT :facepalm::mclap:

I thought she was losing after I saw pics from Cannes but I guess not ....:wtf: Also, she looks really horrible in that first picture wow--that arm band is like sausage casing and her butt looks dimply and soft

Every time I see her, I wonder why the fuck she keeps getting booked for things. Harsh but eh. She is so very commercial. Almost to the point where she needs to be doing some cheap surf clothing/bikini modelling.
Curious to see what her face would look like if she lost 20kgs....

My gosh, those full body images are pretty terrible.

I do, however, think her face looks absolutely stunning in this video..

Omg, if she could lose that weight she would be amazing.

Plus she seems super cool, I'd bet she'd be awesome to hang out with.

Reactions: 1 user
Based on interviews I've seen of her, she seems really sweet and humble. Has anyone met her irl?

Based on interviews I've seen of her, she seems really sweet and humble. Has anyone met her irl?
yes quite a few times, she's really lovely,and even now that she's famous has a relaxed personality (hence why i'm very nice on this thread)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Plus she seems super cool, I'd bet she'd be awesome to hang out with.
I agree. I don't think she's bad as a (commercial) model, that's why I want to give her a chance, but she keeps gaining weight :smash:

A bit off topic, but her sister Bella Hadid looks like she's losing...or do you think it's just a good photo

11423985_912080845519660_1704297147_n.jpg

(From her instagram)

Bella was a lot thinner a few years ago--had to gain weight with the help of a nutritionist, if you know what I mean, so I wouldnt' be surprised at all if she loses before Gigi does. That being said, her waist has always been really really tiny, especially in comparison to her hips and thighs, so it could just be a very flattering angle (and a case of candace syndrome) I personally prefer Bella's face to be honest...post-op of course...

Bella was a lot thinner a few years ago--had to gain weight with the help of a nutritionist, if you know what I mean, so I wouldnt' be surprised at all if she loses before Gigi does. That being said, her waist has always been really really tiny, especially in comparison to her hips and thighs, so it could just be a very flattering angle (and a case of candace syndrome) I personally prefer Bella's face to be honest...post-op of course...
I prefer Bella's face as well, I feel like it'll look better when she's in her late 20s because there is something about her face that looks very old