She will age VERY well though so that is a benefit for her.
Holding all other variables constant obviously.
Ah, probably true. She'll avoid premature fine lines at least, however I've noticed chubby faces tend to really "droop" with age :wtf: Gravity at work :nopity:

In spite of everything, I actually don't dislike her. I really enjoy her hair/skin/eye color combo. I really think she's better suited for commercial though, not high fashion.

Reactions: 1 user
A lot of Asian girls have this look. Very thin but with rounder faces like Gigi. It is quite common.
Wow way to be discriminatory. Asian faces are generally round from lack of strong bone structure. Just look at any Kpop star. Round =/= fat. Gigi's cheeks are actually puffy, the orbits around her eyes look sullen, and she does look quite dehydrated and/or tired. Not even close to being the same thing.

I wonder how poor her diet is for her to look the way she looks in those pictures. Or is it too much partying/drugs?

At Coachella this year. Such crappy legs for a model. Also I swear Coachella "fashion" gets uglier every year.
03-coachella-street-style-08.jpg
Her knees have faces :nervous:

Reactions: 1 user
Few things scare me as much as her. She's not overweight but it's jiggly. She's not fat enough to be the "I will never let myself go that way" She's more of "I'm some sort of skinny, I don't need to work out, I don't need to tone."
The lack of will power to give the extra mile and have a great body is my biggest nightmare.

Reactions: 3 users
she has a decent torso but everything else is just blah average (including her face) plus no one should ever wear those upper arm bracelet things unless there arms are super tiny - not flattering. She may be a nice girl but I just do not understand what all the fuss about this girl is.

Reactions: 2 users
she has a decent torso but everything else is just blah average (including her face) plus no one should ever wear those upper arm bracelet things unless there arms are super tiny - not flattering. She may be a nice girl but I just do not understand what all the fuss about this girl is.
the fuss is this (coming from someone in the same social circle): 1. she's cookie cutter blonde-malibu barbie hot, but has an exotic name and some Palestinian blood, so she's a bit less boring than Kate Upton. 2.She has been close to the marciano family her entire life (her father, real estate developer mohammed hadid is close friends with Maurice and Paul Marciano, both in charge of GUESS) which helped launch her modelling career and branded her as a "sexy" model. 3. Other close connections with celebrity families (Jenner/Kardashian) and those in textiles(Perez family--they have A LOT of pull for many fashion houses, including Gucci and Tom Ford--ring any bells given Gigi's campaign), as well as a family history in modelling (her mother Yolanda was a long time model, and has close friends at IMG). Her family began a more celebrity social presence when Yolanda was engaged/married to music producer David Foster, and was later on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Soon after, Gigi began pursuing a more serious modelling career (she had done only Guess and minor bikini gigs before this) and moved to New York. 5. The rest of the fuss is great PR, an instagram following...and the rest is history.

Reactions: 8 users