As an invitro baby, i can't ever shop at D&G again, and neither will my mother (who used such an 'unnatural' technique for having a child). Their loss, we were *really* good customers... Also, i don't see what is "radical" about having in vitro....it is a perfectly healthy and scientifically founded medical procedure
Perhaps I phrased it in a wrong way. I completely support in vitro, what I meant is that it is a scientific ("not natural" was meant as in "created by man") process, but it does not mean that it is wrong, bad, or shouldn't be done. If I needed to have IVF, I'd do it, and it's great that we have options like this nowadays.
In my comment, I didn't mean that in vitro is radical (it's not), that referred to the completely different issue of homosexual couples having babies. Again, I personally approve, but my point was that in many parts of Europe, especially traditional ones such as Sicily and countries of the Eastern Europe, idea of gay couples having kids and raising them without a mother figure is considered radical and shocking. The point is, it's those people's personal, private opinion, which they have a right to express when asked.
(http://edition.cnn.com/2015/03/18/world/dolce-gabbana-ivf/) Maybe I'm wrong and they are truly ignorant, but it seems that a lot of it comes to down to the initial poor choice of words.
Anyway, I didn't want to offend you @espressoenthusiasm , all I meant is that after reading actual in-depth interviews with D&G I came to a personal conclusion that media are blowing this out of proportion.

Her body is meaty and average at best. Facially, she looks like a middle aged woman who's had a lot of procedures done in a desperate attempt to be younger. She doesn't look 19 at all.
19??? To Wikipedia right now... Oh god, she really looks the way you described. I wonder how she will look when she is actually a middle age woman!:wtf:

The weird thing is that in 2005 they released an interview saying they supported gay marriages and adoptions...now they release this statement just after they made a whole collection about moms and traditional family, sounds like a marketing strategy to me.
I will stop going OT, but when you live in such an homophobic country like Italy, where there are very few people who are gay and out in the public eye (I can name less than 5) you should be supportful of the gay community and should use your voice to spread love, not saying the same things we ear from the Pope everyday, that's all I have to say about this :)
But I agree that it is a bit drastic to publicly boycott a brand just for their opinions.

Can we move this thread to the takedowns? She doesn't the models section N̶e̶i̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶u̶m̶s̶.̶ ̶

I have to admit... I really like puffy faces in some strange way. But, the body has to be skinny and amazing to pull that off. Miranda Kerr in her prime was pretty much perfect to me. Gigi Hadid... not so much.

:hibye:I used to love D&G...
Who's her agent/which agency? I know her BFF Kendall is with Society...

On the first page I sourced her measurements from IMG.
Also, if you ever forget, just google the name and "models.com" and on the LHS it lists the agencies (& which representative countries) they belong to :)

Source: models.com
8rwGvYs.png

D&G has been such a let down recently! Their ignorant attitude and their collections who have been looking the same since 2010.
Anyway, she's with IMG if I'm not wrong?

Yes, IMG is her mother agency.

Reactions: 1 user
It's a shame because I've always said I'd kill for a coat like that, yet she makes it look so unappealing because it seems to make her look even larger, the way she has it on.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-03-29 at 10.42.45 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-03-29 at 10.42.45 AM.png
    183.5 KB · Views: 231
Ew! Carrot legs. There is just nothing to her lower legs, a weird absence of calf muscle, yet far too much to her thighs! She'd be skinny fat, if only she were skinny... :disgusted:

Ew! Carrot legs. There is just nothing to her lower legs, a weird absence of calf muscle, yet far too much to her thighs! She'd be skinny fat, if only she were skinny... :disgusted:
Carrot legs! That describes it so well, I kept thinking about why I hated her legs so much. I see "carrot legs" a lot on tall, chubby girls.
Hers also look kinda knock-kneed?
2ab5d2ee-11a7-4132-9fec-840ac19f8d4e_thumb.jpg
a089e9b5-e18d-4f72-9be0-58c8a895539a_thumb.jpg

@Andrea you're so right! I remember being 13 and meeting her with my family while we both happened to be at the same hotel, and feeling so insecure because she looked like an 18-19 year old goddess at only 14 (and she was much thinner then too) and I still had braces and a training bra (well that hasn't changed, lol). She looks 25-27 now--hardly a good look for a model

Reactions: 2 users

Is this shot a joke?

We're not at April 1 yet where I am...

I can't understand how an image like that would make it to publication. The floor-level angle is clearly not a happy one for heavier women, but even disregarding her appearance, it looks like she has huge sloppy deodorant stains all over her pits.

Reactions: 7 users