It throws me off so much, because it makes them look like women. I don't mind a chubby guy, but that weight distribution is so wrong on a man. Very unsexy.

Yes, it looks very effeminite and not in a good way.

Her body looks worse than I've ever seen it. But I don't follow her much so I might be wrong.

What is this? Even though I know she's only getting jobs because of her name/teenage fan community she's so far from being attractive or appealing that I still don't understand how and why she's booked.

Vogue US July 2015 (Kendall is in the same editorial, why am I not suprised :facepalm:)

jzRP1VUE.jpg

I don't understand the appeal with her at all. Even if a celeb/"model"/etc isn't skinny enough for my taste, I can usually sort of see some redeeming qualities, but with her I'm having a hard time with even that. I don't think her face is attractive whatsoever--she's not even cute. I'm sure she's a lovely girl but her looks remind me a lot of Jennifer Lawrence. :run:

Reactions: 1 users
What is this? Even though I know she's only getting jobs because of her name/teenage fan community she's so far from being attractive or appealing that I still don't understand how and why she's booked.

Vogue US July 2015 (Kendall is in the same editorial, why am I not suprised :facepalm:)

jzRP1VUE.jpg

Are those lines around her eyes? At 20 years old?

2A98193C00000578-3164289-image-a-31_1437073083748.jpg

Balmain campaign... guess which other famous sisters also starred... :headbang:

Yup, you guessed it..

687797-54bf66de-2c11-11e5-ad8b-48e697b195ed.jpg

Also secured the cover of V. Kudos to the post production team though, great photoshop skills at work there!

6a00e54ef96453883401bb08473fbf970d-800pi.jpg.aspx

2A98193C00000578-3164289-image-a-31_1437073083748.jpg

Balmain campaign... guess which other famous sisters also starred... :headbang:

Yup, you guessed it..

687797-54bf66de-2c11-11e5-ad8b-48e697b195ed.jpg

I never thought I'd see the day where I thought the Jenner sisters looked better than someone outside their own family :nervous:
But seriously all these girls appeal is what? 15 year old insatgram followers?? Beyond the cover of seventeen magazine (even that's a stretch) they really should not be seen in any ad or magazine or really anywhere at all :rolleyes:

What is happening to our world :mad:

Everything needs to be "averaged out" so as not to possibly offend anyone. When in former days people enjoyed and were inspired by looking at unachieveable, pure beauty, they now fear it because they can't deal with the fact that they will never look like that. The difference is that now people don't even want to try to improve themselves and don't want to be reminded that there are actually people out there who work hard at themselves and achieving their goals.
Gigi is a perfect "ideal" as she shows that even girls who are far from perfect can become famous and can be perceived as beautiful even though they are nothing special.

Reactions: 4 users
I never thought I'd see the day where I thought the Jenner sisters looked better than someone outside their own family :nervous:
But seriously all these girls appeal is what? 15 year old insatgram followers?? Beyond the cover of seventeen magazine (even that's a stretch) they really should not be seen in any ad or magazine or really anywhere at all :rolleyes:

yes

Everything needs to be "averaged out" so as not to possibly offend anyone. When in former days people enjoyed and were inspired by looking at unachieveable, pure beauty, they now fear it because they can't deal with the fact that they will never look like that. The difference is that now people don't even want to try to improve themselves and don't want to be reminded that there are actually people out there who work hard at themselves and achieving their goals.
Gigi is a perfect "ideal" as she shows that even girls who are far from perfect can become famous and can be perceived as beautiful even though they are nothing special.

this and her family is RI¢H,

Reactions: 1 users
They're both huge, and it's crazy if you look at their mother's instagram! She's very slim for her age and seems to be caring more about her frame than her ''models'' daughters.

I'm so so so so tired of celebrity culture. I don't follow it at all, unless fashion related, and now everyone intertwines. Any of the people that are really really famous these days, and younger, don't do just one thing. Socialite, actress, musician, dancer, model. They do ALL of it. The main reason this is upsetting is because there's 6 billion others out there who have talent and truly deserve the attention, but last names and significant others override that.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm so so so so tired of celebrity culture. I don't follow it at all, unless fashion related, and now everyone intertwines. Any of the people that are really really famous these days, and younger, don't do just one thing. Socialite, actress, musician, dancer, model. They do ALL of it. The main reason this is upsetting is because there's 6 billion others out there who have talent and truly deserve the attention, but last names and significant others override that.
I'm very into celebrity culture (I know all the news-my guilty pleasure) but I hate two things:
-fatties who are presented in the media as thinspiration/ voluptious/curvy
-impostors who cross over to the model territory without having the looks and talent for it

Reactions: 3 users
I'm very into celebrity culture (I know all the news-my guilty pleasure) but I hate two things:
-fatties who are presented in the media as thinspiration/ voluptious/curvy
-impostors who cross over to the model territory without having the looks and talent for it
...and I forgot to mention I HATE HATE HATE so-called models turned actresses... like you-know-who...

Reactions: 1 user