There are so many pretty girls with the accurate body for the job who want to model. Why do you give a chance to the Hadids who have none of the above instead of the other girls?
It makes no fucking sense.

Reactions: 1 user
Both their legs are so weird? Like carrots? No calf muscle and then a very fat knee? I don't get it.

Also, don't flaunt that you eat shit food and don't exercise if you actually look shit. You can only play the junk food card if you're skinny/have a good body. It's like, we can tell you don't work out. Its really obvious. Either they've had people tell them that they're #1 their whole life that they're actually delusional and think they look like models...or someone is paying big bucks to get them out there. Same with Hailey Baldwin, who has gained weight and looks like a haggard old trophy wife.

Reactions: 6 users
When I think about the fact that other models with less financial support from home and with a genuine work ethics make a lot of efforts to have a shot at this.The Hadid sisters are a mockery.
They couldn't even be the girl next door prototype because of the faces :disgusted:. Just not pretty enough.

Reactions: 1 users
I'll just leave this here.

Source: tfs
Direct link - http://forums.thefashionspot.com/showpost.php?p=13285337&postcount=601
VDOcvv8.png

Reactions: 8 users
The hadid sisters are typical example of typical (nothing special) attractive girls making it big from their parents fame and connections. Their are times I think that Gigi COULD be a successful model in her own right thanks to some of the amazing talent she has displayed (rarely though) behind camera and she has gotten slim... but every time she gets slim she blows right back up again! A model should not fluctuate like that, its unprofessional. Their needs to be a clearer understanding that once you are skinny it doesn't mean you can eat shit or yep, you will just get fat again! Eat skinny to be AND remain skinny.
Thanks to my lack of regard for Gigi I have never even given any time to care less about the younger one.

Reactions: 4 users
With someone like Gigi, I'm typically so quick to doubt. But then I realize there truly must be a reason why they're as famous as they are. It's becoming more of a associative aspect brought on by parent's money, so appeal to the industry is just a joke. But they're still appealing to all of the people who buy into the Kardashian's and pop culture itself.

The worst part is knowing they never had to work for anything. They never had to go more than one day without showering (ehem I'm not loving this, but you gotta do it) or more than an hour without eating, which is obvious to see. I understand the will not want your children to go without, but the hadid's parents are enabling them for absolutely nothing except getting fat.

With someone like Gigi, I'm typically so quick to doubt. But then I realize there truly must be a reason why they're as famous as they are. It's becoming more of a associative aspect brought on by parent's money, so appeal to the industry is just a joke. But they're still appealing to all of the people who buy into the Kardashian's and pop culture itself.

The worst part is knowing they never had the work for anything. They never had to go more than one day without showering (ehem I'm not loving this, but you gotta do it) or more than an hour without eating, which is obvious to see. I understand the will not want your children to go without, but the hadid's parents are enabling them for absolutely nothing except getting fat.

Totally agree.... Famous parents making famous kids just means that they don't have to WORK to be a model, they can be total fatties but they will still book jobs because of the publicity brands get from their names, not their bodies!

It's not even worth taking them down honestly, it's so laughably obvious they are out of place. I wouldn't even be comfortable enough to do those shows if I was their size, I would know I would stand out and it'd just be embarrassing. I actually do think Gigi could make a great model if she got skinny and stayed skinny, but it ain't gonna happen.

Reactions: 1 users
Their mum is relatively thin, no? These are girls who are fully relying on their "genetics" and "fast metabolisms" because they're 18 and 20, but good lord they don't own a mirror. Also, I do believe genetics and metabolisms ONCE played a big role. However with everything that's changed, including the amount of food ingested, it's not what it used to be.

Im disgusted by the lack of respect by designers who hire these models. Lack of respect for the other models (basically a slap in the face when you work your arse off to get as skinny as possible then a whale is front page in media everywhere for the same show), lack of respect for themselves by dropping so low as to think they need these models (I mean surely no one wants a fatty in their clothes) and a lack of respect for anyone who has to see..... THAT

Reactions: 8 users
I genuinely believe the designers are adjusting with everyone else, they're sacrificing their own worth for other's. Balmain is the PERFECT example of this.

Reactions: 2 users
Their mum is relatively thin, no? These are girls who are fully relying on their "genetics" and "fast metabolisms" because they're 18 and 20, but good lord they don't own a mirror. Also, I do believe genetics and metabolisms ONCE played a big role. However with everything that's changed, including the amount of food ingested, it's not what it used to be.

Metabolism can be the difference between dressing and no dressing on a salad. Not the difference between a burger and a piece of fruit. People need to realise that their is a reason that diet makes up 70% of your appearance and exercise 30%... because no matter how you exercise or how great your metabolism, you CAN gain weight and your bad habits WILL catch up with you

Reactions: 10 users

I came, I saw and I ran far, far away from here.

No, but seriously- her arm is the thickness of that model's leg who is walking on behind her, whilst two of those model's thighs could make up Gigi's one lower thigh...
First I scrolled down to see her arms, thinking there's nothing new here, but then I saw the thighs- I can't even express my shock.

Take any average girl on the street, dress her up and throw her on the runway at it'll be the same. So embarassing, but hey- we DO need material for takedowns!

Reactions: 2 users