Their mum is relatively thin

AND at 51 too!!

9569d826e49a232e9e635c65c01e971f.jpg

rhobhyoflag.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
The amount of contouring these girls use on their faces to form some semblance of bone structure is astounding. Contouring on a fat face is never a good idea.
The mere fact that Bella Hadid's parents bought her a new face and as a result has become a successful model is also fucked.

Reactions: 1 user
TFS made that rule a few years ago. I get why, but it is such a dumb rule because body shape/size/tone is so directly relevant to modeling.

Yes I posted that image to show that even on 'tfs DON'T TALK ABOUT WEIGHT forum' posters were commenting on her shape risking warnings.
There were quite a few subtle references.

I had so much hope for Gigi :( I remember seeing her Guess shoots and I thought that she had potential (she still has it, hidden somewhere) like she actually fits, her face is pretty and she was a typical bombshell beauty. Now I can't even see her walking VS because her body isn't only fat, she has no tone too. Laziness

Her sister is a lost cause btw.
View attachment 8668

From top to bottom:

Face: poster in a campaign against domestic violence. :lol:
Outfit: somebody has a serious grudge on her. :highfive:
Chest: Collarbones hidden under fat. :whistling:
Midsection: not sure what's going on. :ohno:
Thighs: they touch and rub; no tonus whatsoever. :seeya:
Knees, calves: the only decent parts. :wtf:

:tribe:

She not only has the face of J Law, but she's built the same way. That only shows that the girls don't have the willpower of a model because Jennifer constantly talks about how much pizza she stuffs in her face. God, that's not healthy. Also I have to say I hate the name J Law, my mind immediately goes to Jude Law and I get so damn excited.

Oh my god, these new pictures are so god damn awful. I absolutely never found Gigi attractive (I hate puffy faces), but this is taking it to a whole new level. Also, I can't wrap my head around the fact that she's younger than me, yet could easily be my mum looks-wise.

I don't know anything about these two girls, but looking at the pictures makes me wonder whether they have a serious problem with alcohol or drugs. How can you look so f*cked up and bloated at such a young age?
Also, given that they're probably somewhat busy, how can you look as if you've spent the last 5 years not moving at all? Their bodies are so unshaped with absolutely zero tone, this seems almost impossible for anyone who walks more than 10 steps a day. :wtf: There must be more to this horrendous bodies than just laziness and gluttony, in my opinion.

Oh my god, these new pictures are so god damn awful. I absolutely never found Gigi attractive (I hate puffy faces), but this is taking it to a whole new level. Also, I can't wrap my head around the fact that she's younger than me, yet could easily be my mum looks-wise.

I don't know anything about these two girls, but looking at the pictures makes me wonder whether they have a serious problem with alcohol or drugs. How can you look so f*cked up and bloated at such a young age?
Also, given that they're probably somewhat busy, how can you look as if you've spent the last 5 years not moving at all? Their bodies are so unshaped with absolutely zero tone, this seems almost impossible for anyone who walks more than 10 steps a day. :wtf: There must be more to this horrendous bodies than just laziness and gluttony, in my opinion.
I've wondered the same thing with the older Jenner. She's got a wicked bloat. Compare her to Delevingne who has the same look. There's a few things that give quick but temporary face bloat like that.

What's so funny is a friend of mine who's interested in fashion sat next to her in LA recently and was talking to me about how skinny she was (which obviously blew my mind). so sent him these photos yesterday and he's like "Oh honey she's so sexy! That's what guys like now thick thighs" etc. best part? He's gay. I responded with photos of real models to which he said "they look hungry."

I'd rather be hungry than look like that, not to mention I do not change my body for men, I change it for me. A bit off topic but still really pissed me off.

Reactions: 3 users
It really is a form of having a double standard. On one hand the designers want beautiful, thin models for their clothing to be gracefully presented on the runway...on the other hand they want the mainstream attention and then hire these "celeb-models" that have some sort of cheap mass market appeal or connections to friends/family in high places. In the end I suppose it's all about money so there is a certain amount of industry selling out I suppose...I do feel bad for the girls who are actually working hard to be HF models though as GiGi's thunder thighs come storming down the catwalk....