You guys should check out Bella's pictures when she was younger and google her plastic surgery. Fake nose, fake lips.

Wow, and I actually wanted to say that I think that Bella could even be attractive if she was like 30 pounds lighter. But this extent of alteration just ruins everything for me, I mean everyone (with money) can do that - not inspirational whatsoever.

Gigi hasn't had any plastic surgery so far?

That ass shot at Tommy actually looks like the picture of kate upton on the runway in the SG post that spurned the upton crisis.

Also, I saw Bella at work once (she came into my store with the Weeknd) and oh dear fucking god she looks even worse in person, everyone was freaking out and I didn't understand why they were so excited about the cow, I honestly thought she was just a mum that walked in before them. she's so plain for lack of a better word.

FEFFP7i.jpg

If that isn't enough to make you want to scream and run away, I don't know what will.

Reactions: 1 user
FEFFP7i.jpg

If that isn't enough to make you want to scream and run away, I don't know what will.

No matter how covered her thighs are and no matter what outfit she wears to flatter her body, you CAN NOT hide those arms. Good lord.

@Elsa ....I would be ashamed to admit the things in that article! She's such a joke and only enables other people to believe that modeling is easy and you can eat what you want! She's just an embarrassment to the modeling profession!!!

Is eating a whole pizza even enjoyable?? At a certain point you'd be so full that you'd want to vomit.

Reactions: 1 users
From looking at her and her sister I'm going to lean towards it being a regular sized pizza. Maybe not a large, but a personal pizza seems like too good of a choice for her.

Reactions: 1 users
It's literally called Gemma's pizzas. Like how, after the early 2000s, as a self-professed "model" , do you hear the name Gemma and not think "jfc the last thing I want right now is a whole fucking pizza"

Reactions: 3 users
Is eating a whole pizza even enjoyable?? At a certain point you'd be so full that you'd want to vomit.

I am very sad to report that I am the kind of slattern who finds eating a whole pizza enjoyable. I just find it significantly less enjoyable than having a thigh gap.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Sorry for going off topic, but this really confused me ...

I think this was probably more of a personal-sized pizza.. at least I'm praying to god so.

... until I read this. Isn't "personal-sized" standard for pizzas in the US?

Because, although I refrain from doing so, eating a whole pizza is like the most normal thing in Europe and I've often done so without wanting to vomit. So I'm pretty curious, if "personal-sized" pizza isn't standard in the US, what do people do with the rest of the pizza if it's too much for one person to eat? Or do they always share their pizza with others?
Haha so sorry for these questions, but I don't really understand what's the deal with people eating a whole pizza (except they want to lose weight of course).

@dauphin I would say personal-sized pizzas are becoming more popular because people know if they order a full pizza they probably don't have the will-power to stop.

Also at the Topshop photo, just because the clothes are now more "affordable," her modeling isn't doing anything to make me want to buy them. It's rather doing the opposite.

Sorry for going off topic, but this really confused me ...

... until I read this. Isn't "personal-sized" standard for pizzas in the US?

Because, although I refrain from doing so, eating a whole pizza is like the most normal thing in Europe and I've often done so without wanting to vomit. So I'm pretty curious, if "personal-sized" pizza isn't standard in the US, what do people do with the rest of the pizza if it's too much for one person to eat? Or do they always share their pizza with others?
Haha so sorry for these questions, but I don't really understand what's the deal with people eating a whole pizza (except they want to lose weight of course).

Maybe pizzas are bigger here? You can usually get a pizza in a small, medium, or large...even extra large. The large-extra large pizzas are huge and I'd personally feel so sick if I ate a whole one. I have actually never been able to eat more than 3 slices of pizza at a time without feeling sick. People usually take the rest of the pizza home as leftovers or just leave it there at the restaurant. Sharing pizza is also common.