post-91778-0-49617200-1442255507.jpg

I have a whale-sized deja-vu:disgusted:

Can we talk about her walk? In the show she was like "yeah bitch I'm so hot I'm killing it yeah yeah let's run yeah in my beautiful body look at me" while she was a complete failure. And was so out of place considering other models' walk.

Reactions: 1 user
Can we talk about her walk? In the show she was like "yeah bitch I'm so hot I'm killing it yeah yeah let's run yeah in my beautiful body look at me" while she was a complete failure. And was so out of place considering other models' walk.
And that stupid slouching!!!!
She can't walk for fucking sake. I unnderstand when they put her in print because they can photoshop her and make her the image that will attract tweens.
But runway? Seriously? She's huge for it, she can't walk, she has zero tone and looks painfully average with the clothes.

And that stupid slouching!!!!
She can't walk for fucking sake. I unnderstand when they put her in print because they can photoshop her and make her the image that will attract tweens.
But runway? Seriously? She's huge for it, she can't walk, she has zero tone and looks painfully average with the clothes.
And she wasn't wearing heels... You have only to walk girl, only to walk.

Also I'm positive I saw Bella talking during it? Gigi did not match the mood of the other girl's until she turned around on the way back and saw what everyone else was doing. God everyone is so fat.

Reactions: 3 users
@shauna did you not see her sister? Her thighs look so soft and dimply...and gigi's do too in my opinion, but maybe i'm mean? I've just seen so so many other girls of the same age with far better bodies, who don't really try much, and they aren't paid millions to do so....:nopity:

Reactions: 2 users
@shauna did you not see her sister? Her thighs look so soft and dimply...and gigi's do too in my opinion, but maybe i'm mean? I've just seen so so many other girls of the same age with far better bodies, who don't really try much, and they aren't paid millions to do so....:nopity:

That's cellulite. That's a lot of cellulite. My god those legs. Those faces.

I did see her. I just don't see a lot of cellulite imo. A lot for a model, sure, but not in general. Of course there are girls with better bodies, but strictly speaking on the subject of cellulite...I just don't see much.

@shauna if i had a tenth of that much cellulite i wouldn't leave the house....

If you don't have at least a tenth of that amount of cellulite, you are either very lucky/rare or very young (under 18). Most women have at least SOME cellulite. Even underweight women tend to have some cellulite. It isn't a sign of being fat, it is just how female bodies store fat...we store fat differently than men. Everyone has fat, even skinny people, because without some body fat a person couldn't be alive.

Reactions: 1 users
@shauna im definitely over 18 and definitely don't---also fat distributes in other ways besides cellulite; the difference between white and brown fat, and further, how close fat gets to the dermis, has a lot to do with diet quality, etc.